Chapter Four

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY (Brought to you by my cat who continuously bothers me while I write)

Zane's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and checked the time. 10:38 am. Damn I slept in. My phone buzzed. I checked my text.

T: Are you still coming? I understand if you don't want to.

Z: I actually just woke up. I slept in late and of course I'm still coming. I keep my word you know.

T: Great! :) It's in about half an hour. See you there ZuZu.

Z: Never call me that. Ever. See you.

I turned my phone off and got up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. (I would be late because I spend like 20 minutes in the shower. Okay back to Zane's POV) I got out and slipped on some clothes. I ate some cereal and checked the time. 10:51. I should probably head out now. I thought. I got in my car and drove to the swim place or whatever it's called. I walked in and looked around for Travis. It would probably be easy to find him because I don't think a lot of people have white hair like his. I didn't see him anywhere. I decided to text him.

Z: Where are you?

T: Oh I'm just in the change room I'll be out in a minute.

Z: Okay I'll wait for you.

I walked over to the change rooms and waited for him. After a minute or two a white haired male walked out of the change rooms. "Hey Zane." He exclaimed happily. I would say that I gazed into his eyes but I caught myself not exactly staring there. I guess swimming made him very fit. "Zane?" He spoke again. "U-Uhh..." I stuttered looking back at his face. "Like what you see?" He joked. Was he joking? "U-Uhh..." I stuttered. I tried to speak but I couldn't. "Hello! Earth to Zane? Can you even speak?" He chuckled. I just continued to stare...Not really at his face. Travis then noticed where I was looking. "Looks like I'm not the only pervert here." He said. "W-What?!" I growled looking up at him. "Don't deny it, I know that you were checking me out." He grinned. "W-Well you h-have checked me out!" I accidentally blurted out. "...H-How did you kn-know that?" He asked. "Laurence..." I said. "I'm going to kill him." The male muttered. "I-I'm sorry..." I said. "It's fine Zane I don't care. Anyway why don't you sit down I have to start soon." I nodded and sat down first row. He met up with some people and was about to start swimming. He jumped into the pool gracefully. Awhile passed and he winked at me. I caught my self blushing.

"Zane Kun? Why are you here?" A female voice said. I looked over and saw Kawaii~Chan. "Um Travis invited me. Why are you here?" I replied. "Well just yesterday Aphmau Senpai told Kawaii~Chan Travis Kun  was on the swim team so Kawaii~Chan wanted to see!" She exclaimed happily. "Oh cool. You can sit next to me if you want." I said. "Kawaii~Chan is so happy she isn't alone here!" She said sitting next to me. Awhile later Travis walked over to us. "Hey KC what are you doing here?" Travis asked. KC explained her story and the male looked back to me. He gave me a wink and I felt my cheeks heat up. KC looked at us and squealed. "AAAAAAAHH!!! Travis Kun winked at Zane Kun and Zane Kun blushed!!! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Was KC coming part of Laurence and Travis's plan? I saw Travis say something under his breath but I didn't hear him. "Soo... Umm your a good swimmer Travis." I said awkwardly. "Thanks." "You should be the one teaching Aphmau how to swim." "Haha I have given her a few lessons." He smiled. I liked his smile. Some guy came over and started talking to Travis. I just stared at Travis while he talked to the guy. I think that guy noticed this. "Umm Travis look..." The guy said motioning his head towards me. Travis looked over and smiled at me. "It's fine." He said winking at me. "Is he like your boyfriend or something?" He guy asked. "N-No!" Travis said. I looked away. "AAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! KAWAII~CHAN NEEDS TO SHIP!!! ZANE KUN AND TRAVIS KUN WOULD BE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!" KC squealed. "MUST MAKE SHIPPING SHRINE!" She screamed running off. The guy whispered something to Travis. "Dude sh-shut up!" Travis said lightly pushing him. "Ha! I knew it!" The guy chuckled. "I'll be back Zane. You know swimming and stuff." The white haired said. I nodded and the two guys walked off. I heard Travis say "He's not my boyfriend!" "I bet you want him to be!" The guy said. "I don't think I can say no to that." Travis replied. I didn't hear the rest of his conversation. 

(Short) TIME SKIP

Travis's POV

After I was finished I walked back to Zane. "What's with the blushing?" I grinned. "Sh-Shut up!" He growled. I needed to get him to fall for me. "Hey can you grab my towel from that bag?" I asked pointing to my bag. He nodded and bent over to get it. He searched through my bag. I placed my body onto his and bent over him. "It's fine I'll get it." I said. He blushed like crazy. Perfect. I grabbed the towel and moved back from Zane. He turned to me. "S-So now what?" He asked. "I don't know cutie what do you think?" I asked. "W-What?!" He stuttered. "I said what do you think. So you gonna answer stutter prince?" I said. "Y-You c-called m-me...c-cute..." "And?" "W-Why...?" He stuttered. Perfect I got him flustered. I touched his face. "Because its true." I said giving him a wink. He face got all red. I moved his mask down a tiny bit with my thumb so I could see his blush. "It's adorable how much you blush Zane." I said. "Sh-Shut up!" He said. "Come on just kiss already!" A voice said behind me. I turned around. It was my friend from the swim team, Jake. "W-What?..." Zane stuttered. "Dude shut up." I said. "Oh come on you know you want to kiss him!" Jake grinned. I looked to Zane who was all red. "Jake he doesn't even like me." I looked down. Arms wrapped around me. 

A\N

Ooh cliff hanger! I just want to say no Jake is not at all from Aphmau he is just some random person I made up for story purposes. Thank you all so much for reading my trashy fanfic! And is it wrong that I squeal at my own fanfictions? Lol! Thanks for paying attention to me senpai! :3

Willow~Chan