Chapter Seven

Travis's POV

I arrived at the restaurant Aphmau had reserved for the gang. It was really fancy there. Maybe that's the reason she told us to dress fancy. "Hey Travis Kun looking good!" Kawaii~Chan said in her normal happy tone. "Thanks you too Kawaii~Chan!" I gave her a wink. Sorry I couldn't help being flirty with people! She wore a short pink dress that had a bow in the middle. She showed me to were everybody was sitting. Somebody lightly elbowed me. "What do you think of Katelyn's outfit?" Gene grinned. I looked at Katelyn. She wore a lovely long light blue dress that went perfectly with her eyes. I couldn't help staring, she looked good. I looked back to Gene. "Meh." I shrugged. "What? I thought you would be totally pervy about it." "Well I can't say she doesn't look good but I have seen better." I replied. Gene looked shocked. "Strange..." He eyed me suspiciously and walked over to Katelyn. I looked around for Aphmau. She was obviously hanging out with Aaron...and Zane. I walked over. "Hey Aphmau! Nice dress!" I smiled. She wore a long red dress that fit her well. "Thanks Travis! Nice suit!" She said happily. She was adorable with Aaron. "Sup Aaron." I smiled. I looked to the masked male. I couldn't help but staring. He looked way better than Katelyn. "Travis? Are you okay?" Aaron snapped in my ear. I stared at Zane. The rave haired looked over to me. He wore a mask that fit the suit he wore perfectly. Aphmau waved her hand in front of my face. "Travis? Who are you staring at?" She asked. Zane looked behind him. "I don't see Katelyn behind me. Are staring at Lucinda or..." He said. "I-I-I....uhh...." I stuttered. Aaron whispered something to Zane and Aphmau. Zane's face turned red and Aph let out a little squeal. "W-Why are you s-staring at me?" Zane stuttered. "I uh... You just um... look really nice in a suit!" I replied. "So does Aaron, why are you specifically staring at me?" He asked skeptically. "Uh... I don't know..." I looked down. "Hey Travis what's up?" Dante asked in his happy expression. "Not much you?" I replied. "Not much either." He smiled. A red haired female rushed to Dante. "Heeeyyy Dante! You look really good!" Nicole said. "Um thanks you too." The bluenette replied. "That suit really makes you look good Dante." Nicole flirted. I looked at one of the seats. Vylad was glaring at the red headed female. I winked at him to let him know to butt in. Vylad walked over and grabbed Dante's hand. "Hey Dante!" He smiled. The bluenette looked into Vylad's eyes. "Hi Vylad. You look wonderful." He said. "Hi, Vylad." Nicole glared. I needed to find a way to help out Vylad. I walked over to Vylad and Dante. I put an arm around each of them pulling them closer. "So guys I heard you have been hanging out a lot lately." I winked at Vylad. "We sure have." Dante said. "Dante? Can I do something real quick?" Vylad asked. I let go of the two. "What?" My friend asked. The brunette grabbed Dante's face and gave him a passionate kiss. "AAHAAAHAHAAAAH KAWAII~CHAN NEEDS TO SHIIIIIP!" KC squealed. "What are you doing?!" Nicole yelled. Vylad pulled back. "Kissing my boyfriend of course." He said. "What?!" A lot of people gasped. "I thought you liked me Dante!" Nicole said enraged. "Nicole I'm over you. This time I found the right person for me." Dante replied pulling Vylad closer. I walked over and wrapped an arm around Zane. "Aren't they adorable?" I asked. "Don't touch me." The male said. I pulled my arm back. "What do you want?" Zane asked looking away. "I just need to tell you something." "What?" "If looks could kill, you'd be a weapon of mass destruction." I winked at him. "Sh-Shut up." I put an arm around him. "Oh I could tell you liked that one." "Shut up." "You know who looks handsome in their outfit today?" "Aaron? Garroth? Anybody?" "What was the first word?" "Um.... wait. It was 'You'...." "Exactly." "Want to know who my real first guess was?" He looked away. "Who? Describe them." I asked. "Well. He has lovely green eyes." "Vylad?" "But he is different." "Who?" "Sometimes he changes. But I like both sides of him." "What kind of change." "A physical change." "What changes." "His eyes change, his skin changes, and he grows horns." He answered. I looked away. "I kind of like to see his other side and I don't know why." Zane spoke again. "Why? He must be hideous." I replied. I looked at Zane.  "He has wonderful snowy hair and he is a major flirt. But his flirting is kind of funny." He said. "If I were you I'd hate him." "I like him. He is kind of cute." I gazed into his icy blue eye(s). "Travis it's you. I thought you looked handsome in your outfit." I smiled at Zane. "Thanks." I said. "Now go talk to your crush." He said pushing me towards Katelyn. He dragged me to the female. "Uh hey Travis." She said. "Zane!" I looked to him. "What don't you want to talk to the girl you find super attractive?" He replied. "There is somebody else I know who is even more attractive." "Who?" Zane and Katelyn asked. I stayed silent. "Is it Lucinda? Aphmau?" They suggested. I shook my head 'no'. They continued to guess random girls. "I-Its a....guy." I spoke up. "What?" They gasped. "I was talking with him earlier." I said. "Dante? You know he likes  Vylad." Zane spoke. "It's not Dante. He has black hair. It's not Aaron. He also covers his face. His lovely face." I looked down. "I think he means you Zane. Strange I never thought Travis would like you of all people." Katelyn said. "Okay everybody let's sit down and order!" Aphmau announced. I walked away from the two and sat next to Dante. Everybody ordered and I mostly stayed quiet. 

"What's wrong dude?" Dante asked. "I kinda said something I wish I didn't say and now I'm embarrassed." I replied. "Who did you tell it to?" He asked. "Z-Zane..." I answered looking down. I knew  Vylad was listening. The brunette got up and whispered something to his brother. "Oh great..." I sighed rolling my eyes. "Don't worry it'll be fine!" The bluenette assured. Awhile passed and I continuously glanced at Zane talking with Vylad. Soon the food came and we all started to eat. Vylad came back to his seat and talked with Dante. I couldn't help glancing at Zane with his mask off. I could tell he wasn't really comfortable without his mask but he still did it. I overheard Katelyn say something to KC. "I'm so glad Travis doesn't like me! He is sooo annoying!" She really hated me. I know I flirted with her and bothered her but I had really liked her. It really hurt to hear she didn't care at all. Awhile passed and it was time to go to the karaoke place. I honestly liked to sing but I knew I was bad at it.