Chapter Eight

Garroth's POV

We arrived at the karaoke place. It was pretty nice. We all sat down while some person we didn't know sang. "So who is going to sing first?" Katelyn asked. "Hmm... how about...Laurence!" Aphmau exclaimed. "Why me?" He asked. "Because now go and sing!" Aph pushed Laurence up to the microphone. I gave him a reassuring thumbs up. He took a deep breath and began to sing the song Shape Of You. He sounded really good. He wasn't the best singer ever but he was amazing. "Isn't he good?" Lucinda asked. "Damn right he is!" I responded a bit too excitedly. "Who do you think is the best singer here?" She asked. "Shut up so I can listen to Laurence." I said not taking my eyes off the male. Lucinda got up and whispered something to Aphmau. When Laurence finished everybody clapped. But nobody clapped as much as I did. I gave him a standing ovation. He quickly walked back to us, with a blush on his face. "You were really good Laurence!" I said. "Thanks. I'm not very good your just nice." He replied. "Shut up your amazing!" I exclaimed. "Laurence you should believe him. He really liked your singing, he wouldn't take his eyes off of you." Lucinda teased. "Sh-Shut up!" I stuttered. "Who's singing next?" Aaron asked. "Lucinda!" I said pushing her to the microphone. "Fine." She muttered. I sat back down next to Laurence. He put his arm around my shoulder. "Sooo... you were staring at me?" He grinned. "M-Maybe!" "Was I just because of my singing? Or something else?" I looked away. "Well I know that if I was the one staring I wouldn't be staring just because of singing." He said in a flirty voice. I looked back to him. "What would you being staring at?" I asked. "I would be staring at someone gorgeous." "Who?" I asked like an idiot. He moved his face close to mine. "You." He said in a seductive voice. My face heated up. He brought his face back. "There are 21 letters in the alphabet right?" He asked. "Um I'm pretty sure there are 26." I replied confused of the sudden question. "I guess I forgot U R A Q T." He winked at me. "W-What..." I stuttered. "Haha your even cuter when your flustered." "I-I'm not!" "Dream on sweetie." He grinned. Lucinda finished her song and everybody clapped. She walked back and pointed a finger at me. "Your singing now." She said. "Fine." I sighed walking up to the microphone. I tried to play it cool but inside I was a nervous wreck. Laurence shot a wink in my direction. I took a deep breath and began to sing.

I finished up my song and rushed back to Laurence and the others. I sat down. "Garroth wow...." Laurence said looking suprised. He whispered something that I didn't hear. But form beside him Lucinda gave a shocked expression. She rushed over to me. "I need to talk with Garroth." She said pulling me away. Laurence nodded and Lucinda dragged me away. "What?" I asked. "Wanna know what Laurence whispered?" She grinned. I nodded. "He said 'I really want to kiss you right now.' " "W-What?" "Those were his exact words. I have good ears I can hear basically everything people whisper." She said. I looked away blushing. "Oh you wanted to kiss him didn't you?" She grinned. "What? Where are you getting that from?!" I asked. "It's obvious. I know I'll get you two alone!" She said rushing to Laurence. She dragged him over and pushed the two of us out the glass door. "Now you two have fun! And don't come back in until you did!" Lucinda said walking back inside. "What was that about?" The brunette asked. "Laurence... Lucinda heard what you whispered and she told me..." "I need to stop whispering things." "Laurence is that true?" "Y-Yes." He answered looking down. I walked closer to him. I lifted his chin so he would look at me. "W-What are you doing?" He asked. "What you wanted." I grinned. I leaned in and placed my lips onto his. He kissed back. A few seconds passed and then I heard squealing. I pulled back from Laurence and looked at the glass door. Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau and Lucinda were squealing while the others just sat there. "They are so cute!" Vylad smiled holding onto Dante's hand. We walked in and everybody started asking questions. Then I noticed Travis and Zane weren't with the rest of the crowd. 

Travis's POV

"So... What do you think of the place?" I asked. "It's actually pretty nice." Zane replied. "Do you think your going to go and sing?" I said. "I'm not good at singing." "Shut up I bet your amazing!" "Will you go and sing?" "You mean... with you?..." I felt my cheeks heat up. "N-No! Not unless you want to I-I just meant if you were going to sing something!" He stuttered. "Zane, I'd love to sing with you even if that wasn't what you were asking." I looked into his icy blue eye(s). Somebody sat next to me. I looked over at the female. "Did you see Laurence and Garroth?" Katelyn asked. "No why?" I asked. "They were making out." She grinned. "Really?" Zane asked. I looked down. "I want to do that with somebody one day..." I muttered under my breath. "Well you better not be thinking about me." Katelyn said. Did she hear me? I looked up at her. "What?" I asked. She slapped me in the face. "Hey don't touch him!" Zane yelled. "Why do you care?!" She asked. "B-Because.... it's rude!" "I thought you were all about rude!" "Well Travis is a good person! He may be a pervert but he is a good guy!" Zane growled. "And what were you even talking about Katelyn?!" Zane spoke again. "He said he wanted to make out with me!" Katelyn yelled annoyed. I stood up. "I didn't say you Katelyn. I said I wanted to do that with somebody one day. And I meant somebody special." I said. "Yeah and you meant me!" She growled. "No I didn't. I meant somebody who actually cares about me!" "Like who? Who were you thinking about?!" She asked. I looked to the raven haired. "Zane." I said. The showing parts of his face turned reddish pink. "W-What?..." He stuttered. "What's going on here?" Aaron asked. "Nothing...." I replied softly. "Travis are you okay?" He asked. "I-I don't know..." I replied. "Travis..." Zane started. I didn't hear the rest because I walked off. I was so embarrassed.