Chapter Eighteen

Stutter King's POV (You should know who this is)
We finally arrived at the place. It was pretty big and had a nice beach. I looked to the rest of the guys because I was driving. "We heeere." I sang. "Babe wake up." Dante lightly shook Vylad who was snuggled up to him, asleep. "Nuuu." Vylad whined continuing to cuddle Dante. "We're here, wake up." The bluenette chuckled. "Do I have to?" My brother asked. "Yes." His boyfriend replied. "Fiine." Vylad whined sitting up properly, opening his forest green eyes. "Come on ZuZu!" Travis smiled gripping Zane's hand. The six of us got out of the car. "Wow this place is amazing." Laurence smiled. The brunette turned to me. "This was a great idea Garroth." He spoke. "I know." I replied. We entered the lobby of the hotel. We got a room key and head up to the room.
We entered the room. It was pretty nice. It had two beds and a pretty large couch. "I want a bed." Zane said laying down on one of the beds. "I'll sleep with you then." Travis grinned lying next to my brother. I was a bit pissed at first but got over it. "I'm fine with the couch." Dante said. "I'll sleep with Dante." Vylad smiled hugging his boyfriend's arm. "Then this bed for us." Laurence spoke looking at me, as he sat on the bed that didn't have the Zanvis couple on it. I shot a smile in his direction as I sat next to him. "So what do you guys want to do?" I asked. "Eat." Zane said. "Same." The blue haired male spoke. "Let's go then." Laurence smiled. We all left the room to go eat. We found a buffet somewhere and got a table. The whole time we walked Travis continued to whisper things to Zane, causing my brother's face to become completely red. We all ate and talked about random things. "This was an amazing idea." Laurence said leaning his head on my shoulder. "Yeah." I smiled at the brunette. "Have I told you how wonderful you looked today?" He asked. "Yes Laurence, several times." I chuckled. "Good." He smiled. Something about him made me never able to wipe this stupid smile off my face. I gazed into his baby blue eyes as he stared back into mine. "#Garrence." Vylad smirked. "Dante make out with him so he shuts up." Laurence responded. "What you don't like being shipped with Garroth? Don't you love him?" Vylad spoke dramatically. "No. Of course I love him. I'd just rather look at him then talk with you." The brunette answered. "Somebody call 911 because we have a 3rd degree burn over here." Travis chuckled. (If you got that thank you so much xD) Zane laughed slightly. The five of us gasped and looked to the raven haired Ro'Meave brother. "It laughed!" Dante pointed out. "One, I'm not an it. Two of course I laugh I'm still human." Zane rolled his eye(s). "Yeah but you don't laugh often." I said. "When You do, I love it." Travis leaned closer to the raven haired. "Whatever." My brother responded, smiling through his mask. "What don't believe me?" The white haired asked. "Of course I believe you Travis." Zane responded. "Good." Travis smiled kissing Zane's cheek. "If Kawaii~Chan was here she would have a heart attack." Laurence laughed. "True." I chuckled along with him. "I wonder which one of us here her favourite ship." Dante spoke up. "I know Aphmau likes Garroth and Laurence. But I think Kawaii~Chan likes Zane and Travis the best." Vylad replied. "Why us?" Travis asked. "Because you two are opposites. Kind of like how Aaron and Aphmau were." I said. "That makes sense." Laurence responded. "We aren't that different." Zane said. "Really? You two are polar opposites. Even your hair colours are opposites." Dante folded his arms. "I guess. But I think Zane looks good like that." Travis winked at the male. "We all know how much you adore him Travis." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, because he deserves to know how beautiful he is." The white haired smiled. "For the last time you're the good looking one, I'm the ugly emo guy." Zane spoke up avoiding eye contact with everybody. "Zane you aren't ugly." Laurence said. "You're the most good looking person on this planet, don't let anybody tell you otherwise." Travis said making Zane face him. Travis pulled the male's mask down before giving him a quick peck on the lips. "They're so cute!" Vylad squealed. "Sometimes you're like Kawaii~Chan." Dante laughed at him. "No I'm not!" My brother responded. "Yeah you are. But it's adorable when you squeal like a pig." The bluenette chuckled. "Dante, you think everything he does is cute." Laurence rolled his baby blue eyes. "Because its true." Dante smiled. "Well you are obsessed with staring at Garroth so shut up." Vylad spoke up. Heat rose to my cheeks. He's obsessed with staring at me? Laurence looked away. "You shut up!" He said. "He didn't deny it." Dante smirked. I just sat there awkwardly. What are you supposed to say in this situation?! "Yeah, I didn't deny it. But how can I not stare at him? He's gorgeous." The brunette said resting his head on my shoulder. I know we were together but I couldn't help blushing whenever he would compliment me. "Especially when he's blushing." Laurence smirked looking up at my face. I didn't really know what to say so I just stared at him. Not like I have a problem with staring at him. "My Irene they're both obsessed with staring at each other." Dante chuckled. "Dante, if I were you I wouldn't be talking. Because you're obsessed with making out with Vylad." Laurence spoke. "Shut up." The bluenette growled. "Wait, Travis and Zane haven't said a thing in awhile." Vylad said. We all looked over to the two. Travis continuously kissed Zane's face and whispered flirts to him. "Guys." I spoke up. "Hm?" They looked to us. They hadn't  paying attention to anything but each other. "Did you guys hear anything we said?" Laurence asked. "I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy staring at Zane's beautiful features." Travis smirked leaning even closer to my brother. "It's hard to listen to a conversation when your boyfriend keeps flirting with you and kissing your face so, what do you think?" Zane responded. We continued to talk about random things until we went back to the room.
I sat next to Laurence on the bed. "I'm glad you took us here." The brunette smiled at me. "Me too." I answered. "T-Travis!" Zane yelped. We looked over to the two. "What? I couldn't help myself." Travis smirked. They were lying on the bed. I was a bit pissed that Travis had his hand on Zane's butt. "Travis you're such a pervert." The raven haired said. "Mostly for you." Travis spoke seductively, kissing at Zane's neck. "Watch where you put your hands buddy." I growled. The two looked at me. "I'll put my hands where I want." The white haired grinned. "Wanna bet on that?" I snapped. "Garroth." Laurence looked up at me. "Don't." He said. "Why?" I pouted. "Because he's our friend. If he hurts Zane we kill him." The brunette wrapped his arms around me. "Fine." I sighed. "Yes." Travis chanted gripping Zane's waist. "Thanks Garroth." Laurence smiled into my chest. "For what?" I asked. "Being my friend, being there for me, being you, and most of all, loving me." He answered. "I will always." I said. We fell asleep snuggling together.
"For being my friend, being there for me, being you, and most of all, loving me."