Chapter Sixteen

Zane's POV
In a way I wanted to impress Travis. I put on some skinny jeans and a dark green sweater. It was probably the only green clothing item I owned. As I walked out Travis stared at me. I did a twirl and he stared more. "Earth to Travis." I waved a hand in his face. "O-Oh yeah. Let's go." He smiled. We walked to his car. I noticed he walked a bit behind me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him staring below my waist. Knew he would look. That's why I wore skinny jeans. That perv. 

TIME SKIP

When we got there Travis quickly changed then we started talking. A guy with short brunette hair walked up to us. He had bright blue eyes. "So Trav, this is Zane?" The guy asked. "Yeah. Zane this is my friend Jake." Travis introduced me. "Hi, I'm Zane." I looked up at the taller male. Why was like everybody taller than me?! "I can see why you talk about him so much. Good looking guy." Jake said. Travis glared at him. "What? You think I'm going to steal your boyfriend?" Jake teased. "We aren't dating!" Travis growled at him. "Sure." The brunette rolled his eyes. "Just shut up." Travis elbowed his friend. "So Zane...Travis?" Jake smirked at me. "Leave him alone Jake." Travis said. "It's fine Travis. And to answer your question I like Travis a lot." I spoke up. "Really?" Travis asked in a flirty voice, as he wrapped an arm around my waist. "Y-Yeah." I stammered looking him in his emerald eyes. We stared at each other until Jake spoke, "So you guys just going to stare at each other all day?" "I could." Travis grinned keeping his gaze on me. "Well come on we have swimming to do." Jake chuckled. "Fine."Travis replied. "Later Cupcake." He winked at me before walking off with Jake. I sat down somewhere and watched. 

Laurence's POV 

Garroth leaned his head on my shoulder. "Do you think Travis will be good to Zane?" He asked. "Yes. You're so protective you know, but I guess it makes you a good brother." I smiled at him. "What about Dante and Vylad?" The blonde looked me in the eyes. "Of course. Have you seen how happy they are together?" I responded. "I guess." He smiled back at me. My phone buzzed. I grabbed it and it was a text from Aphmau. 

A: Hey what'cha doing?

L: Just hanging out with Garroth

A: So cute! Wait does Kawaii~Chan know?

L: I don't think so

A: I'll tell her

L: Maybe you shouldn't

A: Why?

L: She will have a heart attack because her ship sailed

A: True

L: Yeah

"Laur?" Garroth spoke up. "Yes?" I asked averting my attention to him. "Who are you texting?" "Aph, why?" I replied. He looked away. "Just wanted to know." The blonde responded. "Oh really? Or were you just being an over protective boyfriend?" I smirked. "I'm not over protective!" He stated. "Yes you are. But its cute." I smiled poking his nose. "Whatever." He rolled his gorgeous blue eyes. "Hey guys what'cha doing?" Dante asked walking in with the shorter Ro'Meave. "Just hanging out. What about you guys?" I responded. "Not much." Vylad smiled. I could tell they weren't doing nothing. "What were you two really doing?" Garroth grinned at them. Their faces turned red. "Garroth take a guess." I chuckled. "Oh yeah. Never mind its kind of obvious." Garroth responded, looking at their messy hair and clothes. "Just shut up." Vylad replied. "Your fine with this now right?" I asked the blonde. "As long as I get you." Garroth smiled at me. "You're adorable." I chuckled. Dante and Vylad sat next to us on the couch. "Wait Garroth. We should tell mom and dad about Laurence and Dante." Vylad said. "True. Let's FaceTime them." Garroth replied pulling his phone out. He FaceTimed his mother's phone. "Lets hope they like you." Vylad smiled. 

Their mother picked up. "Little Pea! Gar~Gar!" Mrs Ro'Meave exclaimed. "That's the cutest nick name ever." Dante chuckled wrapping an arm around Vylad. "Shut up..." The brunette pouted. "Hey mom! Me and Vylad want to introduce you to these two guys!" Garroth smiled. "Well. Not just two guys. They are... our boyfriends." Vylad spoke. "Really?! Garte get in here!" Mrs Ro'Meave squealed. A blonde man walked in. He had very similar features to Garroth. "Mom, dad. This is my boyfriend Laurence. You already know him." Garroth smiled hugging my arm. "Weren't you two best friends? Its cute how you got together." Mr Ro'Meave smiled. "Hi Mr and Mrs Ro'Meave." I said. "Oh call me Zianna!" Mrs Ro'Meave smiled. "And call me Garte." Mr Ro'Meave spoke. I nodded. "And this is my boyfriend Dante." Vylad exclaimed. "What a cute couple!" Zianna squealed. "It's cute because Vylad is in it." Dante smirked leaning closer to the brunette. "You're a flirt you know." Vylad replied leaning closer to Dante. "Don't you like it?" The bluenette asked. "You know I do." The Ro'Meave responded. "Guys you know we are all here right?" Garroth pointed out. "Oh yeah, sorry." Vylad said. Zianna looked like she was having trouble not squealing. I guess she liked shipping or something. "Wait, Vylad." Dante spoke. The brunette looked to him. "Yes love?" He asked. Dante lifted Vylad's chin and pecked his lips. Zianna started squealing. "Honey calm down." Garte chuckled. I looked to Garroth. "I see where you get your good looks from." I winked at him. A dark pink hue dusted his cheeks. "Looks like both boys have flirty boyfriends." Garte laughed. "If you think they are flirts look and Zane's boyfriend." Garroth replied. "ZuZu has a boyfriend?!" Zianna squealed. We nodded. "Sorry boys we'll talk later I need to see ZuZu's boyfriend!" The female giggled. "Later mom." Vylad spoke. We said our goodbyes and she ended the call. Zane and Travis weren't actually dating but everybody said they were.

Zane's POV

My phone buzzed. I checked the caller and it was a FaceTime from... Mom?! "Heeeeyyy Zane." Travis smirked walking up to me. I answered the FaceTime. "Um, mom why are you calling?" I asked. Travis walked beside me. "HOLY IRENE YOUR BOYFRIEND HAS ABS!" Mom squealed. "MOM!" I yelled at her. Travis burst out laughing. "Since when did all my boys get such hot boyfriends?!" She screeched. Oh great. Garroth or Vylad probably told her me and Travis were dating. "We aren't dating! None of us asked." I told her. Travis wrapped an arm around me still laughing. "Yeah, I'm his boyfriend." Travis smirked. I looked to the male. "We never made it official." I said. He leaned in close to me.

 "I'd like to change that." He spoke seductively.