Chapter Twenty Five

Laurence's POV
I was just lying on me and Garroth's bed, not really doing anything. I was a bit tired. I don't know what from, but just tired, I guess. My eyes shut just the slightest bit. Then I fell something on top of my body. More of a someone than a something. "Laur...?" The deep voice said. "Mmhmm?" I replied with.
"Do you..." He started, "Do you love me?"
I opened an eye at Garroth, raising an eyebrow, as to say, "What do you think?"
He buried his face into my chest. I'm guessing he still expected an answer. "Of course I do Garroth." I told him. "You should know that."
"I...I just wanted to hear you say it." He answered. I ran my fingers through his sandy blonde hair. "Why? Feel lonely or something?" I asked.
He shrugged. "Sort of...Zane and Travis have been gone for awhile now, and I think Vylad and Dante went out as well."
"So Gar~Gar has nothing to do?" I said a bit teasingly.
"No." He answered. "I have you." (This could be so dirty if you think about it that way, but children please don't be disgusting. Actually I don't really care be as gross as you want I'm really dirty minded too xD)
I continued playing with his hair. I kind of did that a lot. What? The guy had nice hair. And a nice face. And a nice everything. "Why did you want to hear me say, ' I love you'?" I asked.
"I don't know... I just like when you say that." He responded. I kissed the top of his head and messed up his hair a bit. "I love you, I love you, I love you." I repeated. He had a big bright smile on his face. I smiled back.
Then Garroth's phone buzzed.
Great.
The blonde checked who the text was from. My smile was a touch faded. "It's Aphmau." He said.
"Can she wait?" I asked.
"We haven't talked to her in awhile Laur." He said.
"Okay..." I replied looking away a bit. Garroth held my chin and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "I'll make you smile your handsome smile after I'm done talking with her, alright?" He said. I nodded. I looked at his texts over his shoulder.
A: Hey Garroth! How have you and the guys been?
G: Good how have you guys been?
A: Great! What are you guys doing?
G: I'm just hanging out with Laurence<3
I blushed a bit at how he put a text heart after my name.
A: Ooooh Garrence!
G: Aarmau
A: Shut up
G: How bout you?
A: Not much. I have to go, sorry
G: Is your boyfriend calling you?
A: Well are you cuddling with your boyfriend?
G: Yeah I wanted to bother him since the others are out. He got upset when you texted me because my attention was on my phone instead of him, it was really cute.
"Garroth!" I grumbled. He just giggled and continued texting. Why was his giggling so cute?!
A: Awe, sorry for taking your man's attention away Laur. I'll go
G: Bye
A: Bai!
"Did you have to say that...?" I asked.
"Yeah, I really did." He smiled looking into my eyes. Why was everything he did so cute?!
"I wonder what Travis and Zane are doing. Do you mind if I make one more text?" He asked. I frowned a bit and looked him back in his pretty blue eyes. He made puppy dog eyes. STOP BEING ADORABLE!
"Fine." I said. He smiled, giggled, and kissed my cheek. Doing basically everything that he does that's super adorable. He texted Travis's phone.
G: Where are you guys?
Travis sent a picture of him and Zane. They were sitting under a beautiful pink tree. Zane was holding the male beside him's arm and snuggling up to him. Even though Zane never liked photos he looked generally happy.
"I don't think I've ever seen Zane smile like that." I said.
"He hasn't smiled that big in a long time." Garroth replied, smiling as well.
G: What did you do to Zane? Never seen him happy like that in forever.
T: He really likes the spot I took him. He says it's also because he loves me.
Travis sent another picture of the two. I'm pretty sure Zane didn't even know Travis was taking the photo. The raven haired was too busy staring lovingly at his boyfriend.
G: As long as he's happy I am.
T: Same, Zane is perfection that deserves the best.
G: Somebody likes Zane a lot I see.
T: Who wouldn't? He has everything you'd want in a person, even if he doesn't show it 24/7. I have to go, he wants my attention.
G: Alright then.
I took Garroth's phone from his hands and placed it on the side table next to the bed. "All your attention is mine now." I said wrapping my arms around him and hugging him tight. He giggled as I kissed up his face.
"I love you~" I sang.
"You don't love me as much as I love you." He said.
"Lies. I love you more than you could ever love me." I snuggled up to him.
"No."
"Yeah."
"Nope, I love you more, and that's final."
"Believe what you want to my love." I smiled at out silliness. We were literally fighting over who loved the other more. He smiled back. I actually couldn't stand how much I loved him. I wanted him to be mine forever.
"You're mine, you know that, right?" I said.
"I'm yours, you're mine." He looked me in the eyes. His icy blue eyes sparkled from the light in the room.
"Always." I said. The blonde looked deep in thought for a bit.
"Garroth?" I finally spoke.
"Laurence..." He started, "Do you think that... that one day... you'll be a Ro'Meave? Or I'll be a Zvahl..?"
Oh Irene. He's thinking about marriage. I mean I would love to marry him, but I'd probably get so shy or something. I'm just weird with the subject. Even though I love him. I'm just weird with it.
"Laurence?"
"I-I uh..p-probably.. I-I don't kn-know." I stammered. Who was I? Garroth?
"I know it's a little early to be thinking of things like this, and I know it's kind of strange to talk about. But it just came across my mind, I guess." He said. "Just, spending the rest of my life with you sounds like the best thing ever."
"We will spend the rest of our lives together. I promise." I told him.