Chapter Twenty Three

TRIGGER WARNING
Vylad's POV
I was lying on my stomach on top of Dante as we watched TV together. He started playing with my hair, but it was relaxing so I let him. "Vylad?" He spoke after a bit. "Yes?" I asked, placing my gaze on him. "I love you." The bluenette said. "I love you too." I smiled resting my head on his chest. "I'm so lucky." He said. I said nothing and just smiled into his chest. Even though, I truly was the lucky one. "You know I'd do anything for you, right?" My boyfriend spoke. I nodded keeping my stupid smile on my face. He keep playing with my hair until he suddenly stopped. I looked up at his face. His face was a mix of shock, worry, horror and maybe even anger. "Dante?" I spoke. "V-Vylad... What happened?" He asked. I looked at him with a perplexed look. "What do you mean?" "Vylad, there's a scar on your head. A bad one." He answered me. Flashbacks. So many horrible flashbacks.
FLASHBACK-
"He's home." Zane said to me. I looked up with him with fear in my eyes, he gave me the same worried look. "Don't worry brother, I'll make sure he won't hurt you." The raven haired said. I was young, Around 6 years old. Zane was only a bit older than me. He picked me up and brought me to the front where a worried Garroth stood. We stood together waiting for him to walk in. I squeezed Garroth and Zanes' hands. They stood a bit in front of me, to protect me from whatever would walk through the door. They were amazing brothers. Then he walked in. The large man known as my step father. He looked drunk. Normal. Beer bottle in his hand. "You rats are still here?" He growled. We said nothing to him. Garroth and Zane protectively stepped more in front of me. "Where's the small one?" He said walking closer to us. My brothers stepped together so he couldn't see me. "Vylad doesn't deserve this. Garroth doesn't. But if you're going to hurt us don't waste your time on them. Hurt me instead. I deserve it. Leave them be and hurt me He only." Zane stepped in front of both of us bravely. He stepped toward him. "You think you're brave?" He growled. "You think you're strong?" He threw Zane against the wall. Tears spilled from my eyes as I watched him beat my brother. Garroth tried to hold the man back but wasn't strong enough. Garroth then stopped. He shoved a phone into my hands. "Go. Call 911. Now." He whispered before trying to help Zane again. I ran out of the room with the phone. I heard glass smashing and people yelling. I dialled 911. I told the police what was happening. I peeked back into the room. Zane sat against the wall. Then as I began to look to what else was happening glass was thrown at my head. I passed out. When I woke up he was gone, arrested. We were finally going to be free.
FLASHBACK OVER-
Tears fell from my eyes and I buried my face into Dante's chest. Dante held me there in his arms, whispering sweet nothings into my ears. Telling me he loved me. That he would take care of me. Nothing would ever happen to me. "Vylad?!" It was Garroth. He ran to me. He tried to hug me and take me away from the bluenette, but Dante didn't let go. "I got this Garroth." He said. "What happened?! What did you do?!" The blonde growled. "Tell me you idiot!" He sounded like him. I held onto Dante as tight as possible. I buried my face in the crook of his neck. "It's okay baby. I got you." He said softly. "Answer me!" Garroth yelled. "He just got a bad flashback because of something okay?" Dante said. "Vylad, are you alright? Are you okay with being with Dante?" Garroth asked me. "I want to be with him." I mumbled into his neck. "What?" "I SAID I WANT TO BE WITH DANTE!" I said a bit too loud looking to my brother. "I'll take care of him." The bluenette kissed my cheek. "Okay." Garroth replied. "Just if you need me, I'm with Laurence." He said before going walking off.
Dante began kissing at my neck. "What can I do that'll make you feel better?" He asked in his flirty voice. "You should know this already." I said quietly. "Yeah, but I want you to say it." He smirked leaning in so his nose rubbed against mine. "I won't." I said. "Fine." He pouted. He kissed at my lips and then down my face to my neck. I bit down on my lip. "Oh you love this." He said. "You do." He teased. "Don't you?" The bluenette smirked. "S-So what if I do." I looked away. "Does it make you happy?" He chuckled in a low seductive way. If that makes sense. I didn't answer. He always teases me. "Well... Do I make you happy?" I asked. "Of course you do." He kissed my cheek. "It also makes me happy when I know something I do to you makes you happy." He leaned into my ear. "I like seeing you in pleasure." He whispered seductively. Shivers ran down my spine. "Come on ZuZu!~" I heard Travis sing. Me and the bluenette looked to them. Travis happily walked up to the room door, a bag slinging across his shoulder. "I'm coming." Zane responded walking up behind him. Travis looked to his boyfriend. The white haired caressed my brother's cheek. "I'm so glad you don't wear your mask much anymore." He smiled admiring his loved one. "I'm still not perfectly fine with it... But it makes you happy, so that's nice." Zane said. "Awe~ you're so cute Zaney~" Travis cooed. "Looks like Zane's a softie for Travis." Dante laughed. "And Travis is a fool for Zane." I chuckled. Zane blushed and glared at Dante. "I'm not going to deny anything." Travis winked at Zane. My brother blushed even more and rolled his eyes. The two had a little a moment were they just looked lovingly at each other. While me and Dante just sat there awkwardly laughing a bit. When Zane and Travis were done staring at each other they looked to us. "We're gonna go out see ya." Travis said gripping Zane's hand. They left out the door, Travis kind of pulling Zane around. I looked back to the bluenette. "You alright?" He asked. I nodded and rested my head on his chest.
"I'm alright because of you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm dead inside. 6k+ reads I'm done. I'm freaking done. AHAKQ7SNSOAJAAJIWHQXNS72738A,MSW''A, ********************************
Then Willow started swearing and going mental. Let's finish thisj A/N because I'm literally just screaming in it. So yeah. I hope you're all happy. You actually gave me a seizure. When I went to update and I read 6k+ reads I fell to the floor and screamed as loud as possible. Thank you, I love you. Be yourselves and be lovely as always, thanks so much I love each and every one of you<3
Willow~Chan