Chapter Twenty

Dante's POV
The six of us arrived at the beach. We found a bunch of beach chairs and sat our things down there. Garroth sat down in one of the chairs. "This is my chair." He said. Laurence climbed on top of Garroth. "This is my Garroth." The brunette smirked. "Yes I'm yours." The blonde chuckled. "If Aphmau or Kawaii~Chan were here they would be screaming." Travis laughed. "True." Zane said. "Well what are we waiting for? We're at the beach let's have fun." I spoke up. The others nodded. I pulled my shirt off. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Vylad staring at me. "I think I'm going to just stay here." Zane spoke sitting down in a chair. "No you're coming with me." Travis said gripping Zane's wrist and pulling the male from his seat. "Travis." The raven haired glared at the male. "Come on Zaney~" Travis sang, placing Zane's hands on his bare chest. "I'll do whatever you want." The white haired smirked leaning closer to Zane. "Fine." The Ro'Meave groaned. "Yes!" Travis chanted. "I think Vylad's broken." Laurence spoke up. We all looked to the youngest Ro'Meave brother. He stared at me, forgetting about everything else. I held his chin and made him look at my face, instead of my body. "Hey." I winked at him. "Oh s-s-sorry." He stuttered. "You do know looking good isn't my only good quality." I chuckled. "I know, but it is a quality I love." Vylad responded. "Yeah that's why you stare at him when he doesn't know." Garroth said. Vylad's face turned a bright pink. "How often does he stare at him?" Travis asked. "I catch him doing it all the time." Zane answered. "You look at me that often?" I smirked at my boyfriend. "U-Uh..." Vylad stammered. "You can look all you want baby." I winked at him. "I'm going to the water with Zane, see ya!" Travis said picking Zane up bridal style. "Travis!" The raven haired growled as Travis walked off with him. Laurence was still on top off Garroth. "Wanna join them?" Laurence asked his boyfriend. "Sure." The blonde shrugged. "We'll be here." I said as they began to walk over to Zane and Travis. "Okay." Laurence responded. "Watch your hands Dante!" Garroth called. I rolled my eyes and looked back to Vylad. "You put your hands where I tell you to." The brunette smirked, wrapping his arm around my neck. "Okay darling, where shall they go?" I replied in a flirty voice. He grabbed my wrists and placed them on his waist, before returning his arms to my neck. I placed my lips on his. He moved his lips against mine. "Ew, look at those guys." A voice spoke in disgust. "They know people are here right?" Another one said. "Gross gay guys." The first one snarled. I pulled back from Vylad. He looked at me with a confused face. I looked to where the voices cam from. It was two girls. I glared at the two. Vylad made me face him. "Everything alright love?" He asked. "Yeah." I lied. "Dante I know when something's wrong." He said. "I don't really want to talk about it." I looked down, avoiding eye contact. I wanted to avoid eye contact because I couldn't stand looking into his worried green eyes. "Dante tell me." Vylad brought my face to look at him. He knew I always fell for his eyes, and the rest of his cuteness. I told him about what the people had said. "I don't care what anybody thinks. I'll love you either way." The brunette spoke. I smiled at my love. He was just so perfect. "Let's go see what the others are up to." I said. "Okay." He smiled up at me. I held his hand and we began to walk to our friends. I heard more voices. "Couple goals!" One said. "They look so adorable!" Another spoke.
"T-Travis!" Zane yelped as the white haired smacked his behind. Garroth glared at Travis, who was grinning like an idiot. I rolled my eyes at the idiots who I call friends. "Hi guys." Vylad smiled. "Looks like Vylante has arrived." Laurence chuckled. "So Zane, Travis was the Garrence two being good?" I smirked. "Garroth keeps giving Travis death glares." Zane said. "No!" The blonde lied. "Yeah you were Garroth." Laurence folded his arms. "Why would I do that?" Garroth asked. "Because Travis keeps being a pervert." Zane glared at his boyfriend. "I can't help myself you look so good!" The white haired responded. The raven haired rolled his eyes. We hung out there for awhile until we decided to go get something to eat.

A/N (I would love if you read this it's important to me)
Hey it's Willow. Sorry if the chapter wasn't too good. Writers block sucks. But I kind of wanted to bring up a topic I don't like. Have you ever been on some kind of video or thing with maybe a gay ship or something like that? Well have you read the comments? Some of them are normal and happy but others really piss me off. They normally say things like "Ew this gross!" Or "This is wrong and gay!". What is wrong with being gay?! Answer me that! Nothing! I'm not gay or bi myself but I hate homophobic people! My best friend is gay and he's amazing! I really am getting upset and annoyed with society and their hatred for the LGBT community. Why can't we all just love each other for who we are? Everybody is normal and you shouldn't judge each other because of what gender we choose to date! Please help spread the pride message, it would really warm my heart to see people caring about this subject. Thank you for reading this message and thanks for reading my fanfiction. Be yourself.
Willow~Chan