Chapter Twelve

Zane's POV
(The next day from last time.)
Garroth had invited me, more like forced me, and Vylad to come over. Vylad probably just agreed because Dante would be there. I rang the doorbell with Vylad behind me. As the door opened I smelt the slight smell of vanilla. "Hi Zane." Travis winked at me. "H-Hey." I stuttered for some reason. "You. Are. Blusshshshshiiing." Vylad whispered to me. I was about to yell at him when he pushed me forward. I landed on something. I wrapped my arms around it and held it tight to me. I felt it wrap arms around my waist and hold me. "You okay Zane?" Travis asked. I had closed my eyes to brace for impact. I opened them and saw my face close to Travis's. My arms were around his neck with his on my waist. "S-S-Sorry Travis!" I stuttered again. "It's fine Zane. I'd catch you any day." He winked. That flirt. He let go of me and I took my arms back. We walked in the house. "Hiiiiii Dante!" Vylad giggled walking up to his boyfriend. "Heyyyy Vylad." Dante replied hugging my brother. Ick they were sickeningly cute. They were that one couple that's always making out. And if they aren't they are probably flirting with each other. I mean those couples are cute I guess, but they can get annoying sometimes. "So what's up baby brother?" Garroth asked me. "Not much. Other than Vylad pushing me into Travis." I glared at my younger brother, who was of course hugging and being all over Dante. "So Zane. Do you have anybody yet?" The blonde asked. "What?" I looked to Garroth. "You know. A girlfriend or boyfriend? Somethin' like that?" He replied. "Uh n-no." I stuttered. Somebody placed their arm on my shoulders. I looked to Travis. "I know somebody single that would be a great pair with you. I can hook you up with him if you want." The white haired grinned. I gazed at his flirty emerald eyes. "Whoa Zane!" Vylad gasped. We all looked to him. "I saw that stare. That's no ordinary stare." The brunette grinned like a mad man. "Wow Vylad I'm surprised you looked away from Dante for once." Laurence teased. "Shut up. Back to Zane. How does ZuZu feel about Traaaaavis?" My brother spoke. "I'll be back." I said quickly walking to the washroom. I closed the door and just stared at the mirror. This is why I don't socialize. Especially with my brothers. I thought.
"Zane? You okay?" A voice said. "What do you want Vylad?" I growled. "Can we talk? Seriousness." He said. I opened the door and he stepped in. "Please Zane. Be honest with me, do you like Travis?" Vylad asked. "I-I don't know..." I looked down. "Oh my Irene! I don't know always means yes!!" He squealed. Luckily nobody heard him but me. He thought for a second before speaking. "I have an idea! Travis tells Dante everything, so if I get Dante to ask Travis questions about you we can figure out if he really likes you back!" He exclaimed his plan. "How are you going to get Dante to do it?" I asked. "Hehehe I have my ways." He grinned. What was he thinking? "Daaaaaante! Come here!" Vylad called. The bluenette walked over to us. "Yes? Everything alright?" Dante asked. "Yup it's good! Do you mind asking Travis about Zane?" Vylad asked the bluenette male. "Why?" Dante replied. "Because. Plus I have a reward." My brother spoke. "What is it?" Dante asked, intrigued. Vylad pinned his boyfriend to the wall. "I will do anything thing you want." He grinned. "Anything huh? I'm excited." That blue haired pervert. "I'll do it." Dante spoke again. "Thanks so much babe!" Vylad kissed Dante on the cheek. "You two are disgusting." I crossed my arms. "Shut up. Do you want your boyfriend or not?" Vylad replied. "Shut up!" I growled. Vylad thought about something then whispered his thought to Dante. The bluenette nodded and motioned for me to follow them back to the others. I sat down on the couch. Vylad pushed me again. And guess who I was next to? Travis. He caught me again. "Vylad stop pushing him!" Travis growled looking at my brother. "Why so mad Travis?" Vylad grinned. "Because..." The white haired looked back at me. "S-Sorry." I sat up. "No problem." He replied. "Everybody get the hell out." Dante spoke up. "What?" We all asked except Vylad. "Everybody out except Travis and Zane because I said." Dante said. Vylad and his boyfriend got everybody out except me and Travis.
I smelt the same smell as when I walked in. Vanilla. Probably my favourite smell. It kinda reminded me of cupcakes. "What's that smell?" I asked, smiling. "Heh, that might be me." Travis spoke. I looked at him. "My sweater had always smelt like vanilla since the day it was given to me." The white haired said. "I love that smell." I smiled. "Here." Travis took his sweater off and put it on me. "Travis why are you giving me this?" I asked. "Because. There is like $20 in the pocket if you want it." He responded. I reached into the pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. It was a photo of a woman with white hair and emerald eyes, holding her son who had very similar features. Travis looked over my shoulder then froze. "Travis are you okay?!" I asked. "Y-Yeah..." He stuttered as tears ran down his face. "Travis?!" I wiped some of his tears. "Who is this?" I asked. "Th-That's me and my mother. Before she... passed." He responded. "Oh my Irene Travis I'm sorry!" I pulled him into a tight hug. "Z-Zane it's fine... I mostly keep it there because I like the message on the back." Travis replied. I pulled back and flipped the paper over. It had neat handwriting that read 'Travis, I may not be with you all your life but I love you. You will find the perfect person for you, you will grow up around them. You will learn to love them, female or male. Your never alone, I'm always in your heart.-Mom' I looked to Travis. "Do you... think you met this person yet?" I asked. "I'm pretty sure." He replied. "I hope you stay with them" I said. "Me too." Travis spoke moving closer to me. I don't know why but I couldn't help myself. I pulled my mask down and leaned in. I closed my eyes. I felt his lips brush mine. "What's up guys?" Laurence exclaimed walking in. I quickly pushed Travis off of me. "Did I just interrupt my baby brother's first kiss?" Garroth faced palmed. "It's not his first." Travis grinned. "I stole that already." The white haired continued. I slightly slapped his arm. "Anyway... Zane why are you in Travis's sweater?" Dante asked. "Because. It smells nice, plus it's comfortable." I said playing with the sleeves that were too long. "Hehe glad you like it." Travis chuckled. "So cuuuuute!!!!" Vylad squealed. "Vylad if you hug me any tighter your going to kill me!" Dante spoke. "Sorry." Vylad let go of him. Then I just noticed. It was raining like hell.
And it happened. Lightning. The Ro'Meaves worst fear. I quickly grabbed onto Travis. "It's okay Vylad." Dante's voice soothed my younger brother. At least Garroth and Vylad had Laurence and Dante. And I guess I had Travis. "Don't worry Garroth I got you." Laurence hugged the blonde Ro'Meave. Travis sat me on his lap with me facing him. I hugged him as tight as possible.
I didn't want to ever let go of him.