Chapter 15

'Duchess Jackie Gives Rare, Intimate Interview with American Netflix Host'

'32-year-old wife of Prince Harry, Jacqueline Baker, sat down with American comedienne and Netflix talkshow host Chelsea Handler to discuss her 'medical miracle' pregnancy after ovarian cancer and a double oophorectomy.'

'Chelsea, known for her frank discussions on any topic, visited the Windsor family home at 1B Kensington Palace. She was welcomed by the Duchess in the private gardens and given a brief tour before the women settled down in the sitting room, surrounded by photographs of the couple and their three daughters, Mary Kate, 2, and Caroline and Cece, 1. They discussed the Duchess's publicized miscarriage  and cancer diagnosis last autumn, and her surprise pregnancy, announced just two weeks ago.'

'The Duchess revealed that she and husband Prince Harry are expecting their fifth child in October, around her 33rd birthday. The Windsors will have four children under the age of four, and the Duchess admitted that she and Harry are anxious to juggle four young children, but says they've gotten some practice managing a larger brood, as the Windsors and Cambridges often take each other's children along for family activities.

"We rotate carpool to school in Norfolk," Jackie told Chelsea, "And we're constantly having playdates and little outings, so at one time or another, Kate, Will, Harry and I have had all 6 of them on our own. It's quite hectic, but it's great fun. They're all the best of friends."'

'The Duchess also expressed her gratitude for the support of the Royal Family. Jackie's only family, her parents, George and Mary Baker, passed away 10 years ago. The Duchess says the help of members of Harry's family, including the Queen, Prince Charles, was critical to her recovery and return to her work.'

'The Duchess also spoke of her best friend and sister-in-law, the Duchess of Cambridge, formerly Catherine Middleton. She says she's "eternally grateful" to go through life, especially being Duchesses and the mothers of Princes and Princesses, with her best friend at her side.'

'Both women were visibly emotional as they discussed Jackie's miscarriage and battle with cancer, both tearing up as the Duchess praised her husband, 31-year-old Prince Harry, saying, "...my husband was just so wonderful, he was so understanding of all of my decisions and feelings. It's hard to think of others when going through such a terrible thing, but Harry always made sure that I was okay, and that I had what I needed and that I was as happy as I could be."

'The interview, released on Chelsea's Netflix series and BBC, has been viewed a record number of times, and has been received with widespread support. Twitter users, including celebrities and politicians, have voiced their support for the Duchess, praising her openness on her experience with miscarriage and cancer.'

'US First Lady Michelle Obama shared a tweet and a photo applauding her friend, the Duchess saying, "Thank you, Your Highness, for sharing your story to help women and families everywhere!"'