Chapter 14 ~ Kill that clock, I need some Robin lovin'

Okay new chapter! 

Important Note at the end so don't forget to read it and the video on the side will make sense after you read the chapter!

So love you guys and I hope you enjoy this chapter cause I know I enjoyed writing it!

And congrats to beautifulturtle_! Her comment on the last chapter made me smile and laugh so much that she won the bonus from the last chapter! So she gets this chapter dedicated to her and a role in the book later on! Also because they are just so amazing with their voting and comments that make my day Peaches205 also gets a role later on in this books!

________________________________________

Two weeks.

That’s how long I’ve seen any of my friends from Legend High in person. I mean yeah there was skype and actually picking up the phone and calling or texting them but that’s never the same as actually seeing them. And I know I probably sound like a crybaby right now but I miss them! I especially miss Robin.

That kiss we shared all that time ago was still on my mind and made me shiver at the thought of it. I mean I even had dreams about it most nights! I seriously needed some Robin lovin’ and like now or I might go freaking crazy! Actually strike that I was already crazy because of all this losing my memory business, instead I’ll turn insane. That’s worse than crazy right?

Anyway besides me totally craving for affection from my amazing boyfriend a few more people have transferred to Rockland High. Each one I got another memory attack when I talked to them. It was nothing big and most of the time the stuff I saw kind of freaked me out. And there was always that constant laughing and somebody calling my name, and not in a good way.

But most of the people who transferred were people in lower years like sophomores or juniors, and they all came here because almost all of them had a mental breakdown of some sort or they got injured from getting a little too crazy in the gym and they wouldn’t be able to do their so called job properly later on. So they all got transferred to Rockland.

And always after I would get home and immediately tell Robin about them and he helped me calm down and think through them. I swear he’s just so understanding and helpful that it was still hard to believe that he is mine! Oh and those big strong arms and that handsome face with those storm blue eyes that you could get lost in if you stared at them for too long. And his amazing hair that I wish I could just run my hands through all day long!

Oh my lord do I got it bad!

Even when I’m thinking about people transferring to Rockland I somehow end up thinking about him. I like seriously needed to get a grip and it needed to be like now! Stupid freaking hormones messing with my thought system!

But because of me not being able to talk and see my friends from Legend High in person I’ve been hanging out with Stacy and sometimes Leo a lot more. Like Stacy and me would talk and hang out a lot outside of school, and sometimes Leo and I would study together. He and I weren’t the best of friends but when we were together we got along just fine and there was no flirting thank god. Maybe he would make a comment here and there but I just chucked that up to his wonderful big headed personality.

So here I was on a Thursday night doing my mountain of homework, and doing pretty good at it I might add, when my phone started playing “Count on Me” by Bruno Mars that I immediately recognized as Robin’s ringtone.

I swear I went flying towards my phone so fast it wasn’t even funny. Seriously though I needed help…

“Hello?” I asked as soon as I pressed the answer button.