Prologue/Backstory but not all of it

(Note might be really crappy the first chapters.  buuuuuut it'll get better. I'm typing this on my phone cause I'm broke af, so I'll be editing and have my sister proof read. Oh I picked a hair color for the flashbacks and non future if that makes sense and that works with a lot of skin tones trigger warning)

     Y/N was a good ideal for a teen. Good dresser, nice body. Ideal factors of beauty like, S/C skin (skin color) that paired amazing with her black hair, her E/C orbs felt like stars as you gazed into them. A slim cut stomach paired with B/C (booby cup)breasts. An hourglass figure that looked amazing in a turtle neck dress. A birthmark on her arm going to her elbow made her unique. With the passion for drawing and the arts she had been on her game. She had amazing friends. So kind to the world.
      But... that took a turn. Shelby was Y/N's best friend. Since third grade, inseparable to each other they grew closer. Y/N and Shelby were getting ready for the first day of freshman year. New friends maybe even a boyfriend. Shelby was a lot more popular then Y/N, she is the ideal figure of a real life Barbie doll. You get the picture, blonde hair, blue eyes, tall and flat chested and got all the boys. She was a total whore but you didn't judge. (I did tho) She picked out your outfit for the first day of school. It was pretty but basic. (Like me) She left your house an hour before you were heading out. To go with other friends/themorepopluarandbitchtype.

  When you head to school it was cool you meet with her but acted different around them. She was meaner, salty, disrespectful and like a plastic. They made fun of you, the outfit she picked out for you. Shelby tried to look away but she didn't.

She smirked and mocked your shocked face. Then they got violent and aggressive. Even One of the girls with blonde hair and a green outfit punched you. You were on the floor, you couldn't move. Frozen in place you couldn't do anything but cry out. "Help. me please!" You said loudly. Everyone else was either in homeroom or outside. Everyone else knew the couldn't help. Everyone else knew you were hurting. They didn't help. You sister was already in school. (okay so my highschool/middlesschool is connected. Poor funding but it works) The teachers couldn't hear me cause I was quite but loud. (Lol) Shelby and her gang of bitches hit you more. Kicked you in your ribs. Punched you in your nose. You were scared, out of your mind scared. You randomly got the courage to run away. That's what you did, straight through the front doors. You ran to the side of the building of the west wing. Out of breath, shaking, scared and betrayed you slumped down to the ground. Catching your breath you sat on the ground not knowing or caring who saw you. You looked up and around to see a boy amazing long hair, (I would like to touch is that weird??) blue orbs, slim form that looked like has gone through some shit. He was smoke a cigarette. Then it hit you Connor Murphy the outcast of the school is what they call him. 'He didn't seem that bad', you guessed. He kneeled down by you. (I know he wouldn't do that but I'm fine right?) "Hey, who beat you up like that on the first day of school?" He asked you with an emotionless expression. "Some bitches I thought I could fucking trust that's who." You said with a huff in between every two words. He seemed to think that he might like you just wait a year.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 629

(Why the hell did I write this much for the prologue. Content people content. Welp if you made it this far congrats I update every two days. Unless I have writers block. But I promise once I get enough reads and votes and stuff then I'll keep you posted. Love you 😍)