For forever?

Your Australian girl is late on updating I'm sorry got busy. Welp loves there's a trigger warning. Like usual. Anyways love you bugs!!
Y/N P.O.V

See it's been awhile since I've been in contact with people that didn't hit me or call me names so fun? It's like if you look at a piece of cake. When you first eat the cake it's wonderful like something rare but then once you eat to much it makes you feel heavy. The cake makes you feel sick. Well that's like my life but worse. I'm the piece of cake, I keep adding new people into my life that either, will, have or keep hurting me. I'm a freshmen so wtf is happening. (Lol don't ask me why)
I would love to be friends with Connor but he seems like someone who would be really complex. But that hair!! After I woke up from my slumber I watched Connor smoke weed and listen to All time low. I always liked all time low especially Remembering Sunday. I started to son to my self hoping Connor didn't hear me. "He woke from dreaming and put on his shoes. Started making his way past two in the morning. He hasn't been sober for days." Connor starred at me. For awhile is seemed like he was smiling. After the song ended he looked back at me from his book of famous deaths. "Your a good singer you know?"

   No ones P.O.V
Connor was listening to Y/N singing. Not to bad, he wasn't terrible either. Vegas turned on next from the album. He started to sing, then Y/N face lit up. She joined in and made the drumming sounds. "WE CAN'T HIDE, WE LET GO. WE GOT MORE THAN WE KNOW. " They started to scream. It's was hilarious, they thought that the neighbors would hear them dying. "I WOULD'VE MARRIED YOU IN VEGAS IF YOU GAVE ME A CHANCE TO SAY I DO" Y/N added. The song ended earlier. After they're dancing and singing the fell to the ground. Connor looked at the clock they were jamming out for an hour. "Hey, what happened to make you move here anyways. I mean you showed up last year, and I only heard that you are fostered." Connor asked Y/N "My mother was a druggy and had left me with my real dad. Cause she didn't want me, but he didn't either. He would come home drunk and stuffed with tons of drug and rage. He would beat me." Y/N stopped mid sentence and rolled up her sleeves. Freaking covered in cigaret burns, deep scars and self harm scars. "Y/N... I didn't know." She cut him off. "If I were to be anywhere near him if I wasn't cleaning or cooking something for him I would get hurt. Then one day after a bad drug run he came home early. But I had called the police. I was 10, he pinned me. Punched me and stuff. Then they got there and he was already in his room locked. They took me out and then they shot him." You told him only half of it for now. Connor really did feel bad. Then you told him how you got transferred many times then got settled into a nice home that your in now. Then you tried to be perfect and happy. But that didn't work out. "I can make you happy. If you want" Connor told Y/N. "Okay that would be nice, just take it slow and tell me everything." They we're happy for a while. Best friends and maybe more. Then stuff happened and they both became really depressed. Was it for forever?

Future me // I'm surprised at least 20 people made it this far I mean it's unedited and doesn't make sense. Grind me gently with a chainsaw 😏 I'm finally going to update love ya