Another Connor

As we continued driving we told each other about what happened the days we forgot to talk together. "Did you hear we got a new student"? I shook my head and look at Connor. "Guess we'll find out".

As we were pulling into the parking lot, people started to crowd around a specific car. A red Ford Explorer, a tall guy with scruffy blonde hair stepped out of the car. The girls gawked at him, the guys flared at him for all the attention. He just starred at us. I got my bag and turned to Connor. "New guy?" He shrugged. We walked and talked about how much we want to murder the cheerleaders. "Cassidy C or Emma A?" Connor thought for a minute probably about how he would do it. "Emma A cause she's the stupidest, she'll be dumb enough to get stabbed in the back with a fucking fork." I laughed at his comment. The new guy walked in and so did his new pack of heart flat girls.

He walked passed to the front office, leaving behind the girls. Most likely asking for his way to homeroom and he's schedule. I thought a minute about his looks. Simple but still handsome. Shortly he came out of the office. Looking down then walked towards us we turned around. I felt a tapping feeling on my left shoulder. "Hey, do you know how to get to room 1130?" I looked around and nodded "Actually that's our home room, I'm y/n, this is Connor." The guy that asked me this had a grin on his face, Connor elbowed me in my side. "I'm also named Connor, Connor Bradclef".

~Time skippy~

We end up showing him to his locker and telling him about this stupid school and teachers. It's a large school so to get to homeroom we take three stair cases one going down. Then through five hall ways, and then were there. We ended up there to have all the seniors looking at us. Probably looking at Connor B but you know I'm flawless too. Pssssh my hair did grow longer I feel  prettier with my makeup and shit but pssssssh. At least I ain't fake.

    We sat there, in the same room, both of the Connor's taking to me quietly. Usually on the first day of every senior year Mrs. Moody plays the same movie "The green mile" for our hour and 80 minute class. It was fun with friends. Being my favorite movie and reading the book made me excited. Connor M, saw this looked at me and smiled. Of course I didn't stare back but I knew his presence was there. Connor B was staring to but at Connor cause of jealousy.

Blushing I covered my face up with my hoodie. They both noticed, looking kinda nervous. It scared me I've never had anyone actually like me for me and suddenly I have to guys with the same name crushing on me. I'll never be used to attention then.