ABOUT A WEEK

(I'm sorry for being all let's not update for thirty years. But I'm going to be updating so much more now that I MADE HONORS AND ORNWKDNFANAOA IM GREAT AND BETTER THE. YOU) OH ALL OF THE PEOPLE AND PLACES ARE BASE ON MY HOMETOWN. Not the Stupid School name tho 😉

It's been about a week since I've gotten all my things in boxes. We both have enough money and you know his parents are a little bit rich, to get a apartment. We moved into to the Garfield apartments, cheap and by a Mormon church. I moved my stuff into the u-hale van. We did it, PUMp iT uP PUmp thE JAm.

The cat we got for the both of us is a white girl named coco. Cause she white, and cocaine. Connor got in the drivers seat, I finished loading my stuff into the back, closed the hatch and we went to get his stuff already packed. "Where's coco Y/n?" I wiggled coco in my hands so he could see. Then climbed in the passenger seat. With the struggle (depending on your height) to get up, cause it was really freaking high, I sat down comfortably.

We drove for a minute. I got out still hold Coco, then sat her on my seat, and cranked the window down for her to breathe. I walked inside, greeting his parents. "Aye y/n, I can't believe you guys are moving in, *winks* when's the honey moon." Larry said with a obnoxious smile plastered on his face. Connor came in the room acting annoyed with a slight blush. "Dad, what the hell?" He said with a blush brighting his pale face. I laughed so hard.

Connor looked at me, still blushing and saw me smiling. He chuckled a little. Which made me smile more. I walked upstairs to get some of his things. But before he could fallow me Larry called him in. I was still smirking. This was going to be great.

Connor's p.o.v.

I walked in from the kitchen to hear my dad saying a foolish remark to y/n, "Aye, y/n I can't believe you guys are moving in! When's the honeymoon?!" I blushed, of course I would I liked her a lot. I've always liked her. Who couldn't. Even the stupid "Connie" she has like her. I wish I could say something, maybe after graduation. I looked behind me to she if Y/N was gone (safety first) "Really, Dad you know you didn't have to say that, it's embarrassing." He smirked and I got frustrated. "I know you like her make a move, do it before you regret it!" I did think it was a good idea to do it, we're already 18 and going to graduate what is there to loose? (Their friendship *wheeze*)
   It's just a matter of time..