Filler Fluff

(This will be in fact crap)
(Based around Christmas cause it's December!! 🎅🏻🎅🏻)

Connor asked me last night if we can go on a date. I of course said yes. I got up early to prepare. Took a shower, did my morning routine and got dressed. I decided to get into the spirt I would wear a dress. I looked in the mirror at the beast before me. "Hot damn" I heard from the door. Connor was sat leaning against the doorframe staring at me. "Is that what you're wearing today sir?" I looked up and down at the sweat pants and hoodie he had on. "And isn't that my hoodie?" He starred with a goofy smile from ear to ear. "Maybe, got a problem hot cakes?" (Sorry that cringed me)

I eyed him, like a mom with her child. "Mr.Murphy you better get back here and take of my hoodie" I yelled as he childishly ran down the hall. "Ohhh, you want me to take it off?" I laughed "maybe". I chased him through our house almost tripping. Wasn't till he stopped in the the door of the bedroom looking for me is where I caught him. "Boo!" I yelled. He jumped so hard that he banged his head on the hard wood floor.

I hovered over him worried he hurt himself. As I did he pulled me down to the floor with him. Laying on top of him as he laughed. He smelled like cider and spice. He stopped laughing when he noticed me staring. He made eye contact and pecked me lips.

"Hmm, you taste like mint, yum" he said while making a gross face at me. "At least I brush my teeth" ohh got him. He looked at me offended. He tackled me in kisses tickling my skin. He got up striping from my hoodie. "Here dork, take it back." I couldn't help but admire how his gym membership has paid off. "Stop staring pervert" he said tossing a blanket on me. I notice I was still on the floor and got back up.

I walked out, then headed to the bathroom to finish my makeup. After an two hours of waiting and two cups of coffee and four donuts he was ready. He ran out to the car telling me to stay and close my eyes.

I heard him adjusting and him struggling to carry something. I wanted to peak but I promised not to. After ten more minutes of him running in an out and me being impatient, he said to open. I open to an array of gifts and presents. First was a giant teddy bear, second was a new blanket, third was clothes and makeup, fourth a necklace, fifth a pair of shoes, sixth a bowl with a bone on it, seventh was a collar, eighth was a bow tie ninth was a bracelet with our first date carved into it, tenth was a toy and eleven was a doggy tag and twelve was a surprise. I thanked him with a kiss and a smile. "What's all of this for?" I asked him cluelessly. "Well we've been together for a year, so sense we meet in December, I spent the last month getting stuff for you" I was so surprised and emotional I started to feel tears coming down. I got up and gave him the biggest hug ever. "You know you don't have to cry." I nodded. "I know but no one has ever done this for me" he smiled. "I love you." I said in between sobs. "I love you too." He said and kissed my forehead.

He guided me to the car as I cleaned up my face. I wore the bracelet and necklace proudly. He took me out to a fancy lunch and then to the arcade. "I beat your ass at that" I told him. "Cause I let you win" I scoffed. "Sure you did."

He took us to the next place. "We are going to go sledding!" He said. I was excited. We got the the sledding place and began to get out. He rented some jackets and other things. "Let's go on the big one!" I said him being the scaredy-cat I dragged him along. "Don't worry" I took his cold hands and wrapped them with mine. Put his arms around my waist and sat down. The slope was far down and fun. We got to the bottom and ran inside for hot cocoa. "Did you have a fun time?" He asked. Of course I did I thought why wouldn't I. "it was great!"

As we walked to the car and got in he started to smile. "Why are you smiling?" I asked while laughing. "Cause you're so stupidly beautiful to be with me" I punched his arm playfully. "Shut up" I kissed him as we left the sled place. As we were making our way home I got  confused. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You should know I gave you hints." I tried to remember what he's talking about. "Dog toys, dog tag, collar, bowl and bone." He said in a mocking tone. "Ohhhhh IM GETTING A PUPPY!!?" He laughed at me being dumb. He nodded. We soon arrived at the pet store. I looked around happily at the dogs and animals. I saw a terrier puppy cute as can be  and wanted it. "That one, the grey one with blue eyes" I said looking at it with big eyes. Connor stayed there smiling at me. "We'll take that one please" The worker happily asked him to fill paper work as I held the puppy in my hands.

This is a great day.