One shot based off of my dream lol

// So I'm in recovery for the ones that haven't found out yet. I have arthritis in my back and it slowly moving through my body. It's treatable but over time so I'm going to be home schooled in the hospital for a while. But anyways I'm pushing through the pain and keeping my views up and my readers happy. Anyways I had a dream last night that has been repeating. It always has a futuristic subway and then a guy that I like. *cough cough 7th grade crush and Connor, weirdly Cole Sprouse as my best friend that like me weird right. I'm making it into a AU one shot. Love you bugs. Oh the actual chapter comes out tomorrow. //

//Set in the future by 10 years. Kind of futuristic. Oh your troubled and you have a kid and your in a health care facility.
Your P.O.V
I was walking down the road to go to the subpartway to get to my dorm. I always hated the subway so I take the stairs then the elevator. See it's been a long time since cars. We improved everything and it's been five years since I saw a car or Connor Murphy.

We went to elementary school together then he got taken away in fourth grade. He was always troubled so was I, maybe that's why we were friends. He always had a rough home life and got bullied and teased at school. Me on the other hand was bullied everywhere, at home it was worse. My dad is a drunk abuser and my mom is an addict that only listens to my dad when he would hit her. My sister ran away and my brother moved out soon after graduation. I was raped when I was 16 now I have a kid. His name is Mathew my dads kid.

Anyways as I was walking up to the elevator up the stairs to head to my dorm. Finally getting to the elevator (that only goes to my dorm). First the light stopped working. Then I tried opening it but instead it stopped working all together. Frustrated I walked up the stairs again to speak to the consultants. The subway/transporter to the facility as built in shops. I had to work in the coffee shop there but it was my day off.
Why I'm here someone could ask? Well, Last year I told someone at school about my home life and sooner or later Mathew and I was dragged away... like Connor.

~Time skip~

I finally got to the consultant who told me to wait so they could get the engineers. Turning on my heel I felt a rush of anger and anxiety wash over me. I was infuriated that it wasn't fixed but I didn't want to go anyways.

I saw two rooms next to the Help area were the consultant was. I read what was on the blurred out glass to the closest room. 'Patient X-234 Murphy' I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Is this were he was dragged off to? I shrugged it off and then put my back between the to doors and slumped down to the floor. One of the doors opened and a woman with a lab coat came out. When my dad went to jail I got Mathew. In the dorm like an apartment but it's a little smaller. I'm a a 17 old that has a six month old baby. The second door opened reveling a tall guy with long brown hair and brown orbs. He had a hoodie on with the dorm sneakers they give you with pants of course and a Beatles shirt on, an oldie. We come here if we're troubled or need help like mentally. I was here for the trauma of my family. Sexual assault, abuse blah blah blah. I didn't care anymore, only for Mathew. "Hey have you fixed it yet?! I need to get back to my kid his hungry." I yell to the girl at the front desk. She tells me their working on it. I decided that in twenty more minutes if they haven't fixed it then I'll just walk up,the stairs, up six flights. I was getting worried, if Mathew was okay or not. I got up turned my heel then sat on the waiting chairs facing the guys room. 'It's Connor I know it is' I think to myself. He sits on the ground just starring at someone or something. The woman came back into the room "Connor, you've approved of being moved to a different dorm, since your getting better, you can have a roommate of your choice." To woman said. 'Now I know it's him' he slowly nods probably not caring to much. Then he stands up and points at me, comes closer to the woman and whispers something. I knew he was talking about me cause what else would it be?