Bear vs shark

Connor whispers "You look so dumb right now". (You thought) I punched him in the arm and we continued dancing. The night was honestly so weird and historically amazing basically. We all mostly got along, I might be put into a different foster home but I'm turning 17 so maybe I can be on my own soon.

   ~time skip~

Senior year. I wanted to skip it so bad, the first day. Everyone always looks artificial. They're plastic faces slimmed to the core, hair long and highlighted. Makeup caked till you couldn't see their lips. Like an old woman, you know? Well I guess I don't have an excuse. I wear makeup also. Not as heavy but foundation, I curl my eyelashes, do my eyebrows the way I like them, then a little eyeshadow and lip stick. Usually I wear high waisted pants, my edgy shirts and then sometimes my cardigan or my hoodie.

Connor has gotten me many different things for birthdays and celebrations. He got me the white album by the Beatles just for Christmas. He's become what's the word.. appealing to me. Like he makes me happy and what not, but I don't know what's going through his mind. Half of the time I'm trying not to rip out my hair. It's hard, waking up in the morning and dealing with my own problems, then going away to this horrible place where I feel like I'm parenting. My mom always told I don't have to deal with those problems all the time. It's my own decision to help my self and be selfish and be a teenager. I just care too much. Not that I'm trying to be Emo it's just harder not being helped yourself. That's kind of how he comes in and helps me be a better person. I gotten dressed and out of my own thoughts.

Finally getting myself on track I did my normal routine

Finally getting myself on track I did my normal routine. Crap like that the boring stuff. Changed into my things and left. Didn't bother with goodbyes. Pulling myself into my white 535i BMW then into the McDonald's drive through then over to pick up Connor and give up his breakfast.

    ~time skip wrotethisweeksafteriswassupposedtoandnowimfinishingthisatnight~

    "Who would win in a fight between a shark and a bear?" Connor asked me in the car driving thirty minutes to school cause you know busses aren't a thing. "What type of bear are we talking about?" "Polar" he responded. "Hmmmm" I sat and thought. "Bear. The shark would go tired of clawed and hurt then the bear would bring out a harpoon and steal the sharks family. Make sushi." Connor rolls his eyes "clearly the shark would when one bite in the neck and boom. Your dead! Don't forget about the possibility of drowning." "Hmmm your right" I stole some of his food so I can get pay back. "Hey!" 

// its short but I tried I have to spend three hours now studying for tests. I'll update when ever ❤️