.....DO YA KNOW DA WAE

(After school cause school is only good for not getting hit for bad grades.... stay in school)

The day was over, Connor and I ditched the blondie and went to his house. Of course me saying sorry for actually doing this. I walked out the hall doors and waited for Connor. Out of surprise I jumped onto his back. He stumbled on his feet but regained balance. Looking back he started smiling. Lately he hasn't been smiling, mostly jealously is in his eyes. I feel as if it was normal jumping on people's backs.

We walked to his car, putting me down and getting his bag. "Wanna go get a gallon of ice cream and watch movies?" He said I instantly got a wave of happiness, he noticed and beamed with smiles. 'Lame ass' I thought. I nodded, we got in the car and went to the store. Coming down Washington Ave, and stopping at the street lights we waited for the red light to turn green. Next to us were four high school boys in our grade giving us the bird while having a plastered "laugh smile".

Connor's expression was pure annoyance, funny how in less then a minute or two someone can be so unhappy. I looked at him, while looking for answer that I can help him with the light turned green. He noticed me turning my head back. "What?" He said curiously, "your expression when you saw the idiots turned so blank with anger. Just upset me." He sighed, looked over to me and touched my hand. " You worry to much, I could get over whelmed but it's okay. I know I have to calm me down." I blushed almost attack like a school girl.

We continued down Washington heading to the store. Entering we grabbed a cart being the four year old I am, I jumped in it. "Push me peasant" I pointed onward for effect. He chuckled, "What do you want to pig out on?" I thought for a minute "assorted candy, a bunch of Pringles, ice cream duh, Ouhhhhhhhhh I want a fucking kitten." I gushed, happily starring at the giant I called my best friend. "Should we? How would that work? Co-parenting?" He said looking like a the confused "lesbians= immigrants" vine. I looked at his puzzled face with puppy dog eyes. "FInneeeeee, but....... since it's our last year. You have to move in with me. You know it works since we're to lit for normal college." I shrugged happily "meh okay" he looked at me offended. "W0t?"

Next chapter when I publish it will be longer. I pinky promise 😉