Any have half of the map?

(Okay loves in the story I will explain what the story is through out the story. But in bunches. Like this one is going to be similar to the song but a little different.)

       Have you've been writing those letters to yourself? No okay.  (Lol okay)

      (Y/N P.O.V/Flashback)
Mom left me with dad. If that's what you call the asshole who I come from that can't even remember my name. The asshole that hits me cause I didn't respond to his demand in a millisecond. Yeah that asshole. Mom left me with that asshole two weeks ago. I haven't been fed out of school. I'm think of just calling child services or the police. I'm sick of being hurt and slaved.

       ~time laps cause I'm lazy~
He went out today so I called 911.
"Hello, 911 I'm Mindy, what's your emergency?" I tried to use my 11 year old pubescent voice. "Um, I need help. Before he comes back and does more quick! He went out of the house. I don't know when h-he's going to be back". He's going to be back at 2 from getting more drugs. "Okay sweetie what's your name?" "Y/N" I said. "Okay Y/N, we going to come get you and keep you safe okay?" She said very sincere. "Where do you live Y/N?" I again told her. "Okay I'll send a woman very nice with a taller man that's also nice to you okay?" "Y/N what does he do to you?" I started to tear up, like actually tear up not for effect. "He punches me and hurt me. Usually when he comes home. He also makes me do everything for him." I said in a crackly voice.

    I hear a knock at the door. I locked the door earlier to see if he would come back before they did. I opened the door. Scared at who might be behind it. It was him, the asshole. He looked at me with anger. Then I feel the wonderful feeling of colliding with the floor. I'm on the ground. "Why the hell was that damn door unlocked? Huh girl." I didn't answer, but just cried. "ANSWER ME NOW GIRL!" He started to kick me in my stomach. Then he grabbed my arm and started to slap my birthmark. I felt the pain from the metal tip of his boots hit my rib. The force was so painful. "It's the police open up!" I heard behind the door. Dad got off of me,(he doesn't get a name) ran down the hall way towards his room getting his gun. "We're coming in!" Sooner then later they bursted into the door. I was still on the ground hurt. Two men helped me up and out of the house. Then the rest of the police cleared the house. They got to the bedroom. I watched as an hour went by. A stand of was happening inside of my 'safe place'. I heard more yelling then three gun shots. A loud thud was heard. Metal boots hit the ground. I was free.

       ~Time skip cause again I'm lazy~

It's been months since it happened. I was moved through foster houses. Towns and cities three middle schools. Then one perfect family with a perfect sister. I was home.

   ~Four years later~
Freshmen year.
    It's been two months sense Shelby and her gang or Barbie's beat me up and outcasted me. I have made no friends. My wounds have healed. Oh by the way I gotten three broken ribs from that. It was fun telling my parents. They almost sued Shelby and the school. I made no progress with trying to be normal.

My grades dropped and I became sluggish and emo. I'm getting bullied generally by the popular kids and everyone basically. But that's fun right? Can that happen, well I've gotten depressed. Thinking of smoking to get my mind off of things. Might work,can't know till you try? (lol Like my hole life)

---------------------------------------------------------
Words count: 700

Okay so this was a mess I'm sorry boo. It's 11:03 at night and I'm not tired. So almighty all nighter. Next chapter is tomorrow. Mostly flashbacks for this chapter. But it'll get better like next chapter. You'll met Evan that'll be fun. Welp night my babies!!

(Lol editing Emily. I meant Connor. Evan doesn't come in till we all are in sophomore year lol. But that'll be in 5 more chapters.