We did something?

Your P.o.v

Connor and I were best of friends now. It's been three months since the weed music thing that now, we did when we were hurt. Now I have a wicked scar. It's like a foot long, I've made a new friend his name is Evan. He's pretty boring but at the same time it's fun watching how he freaks out at anything other then trees weird right?
-I know that when you look at me, there's so much that you just don't see. But if you would only take the time I know in my heart you'll find~
Time flies by so fast when your actually happy. Friends are like saviors, like Connor is becoming more friendly towards other people and a lot more protective. He has grown on me I'll tell you that. He's kind though, like last week he took me out to the forest he says it's his favorite spot to be in when he needs to take a break. (Did anyone else get that??ALEXANDER HAMILTON!!) I swear he was the happiest I've ever seen him. Was it the pot or my presence? So many questions unanswered. Like always we got high and had a good time. But he's always and constantly mumbling so I can't hear him. The new year was upon us. Senior year is coming in less then five months. (lol can't remember what grade their in the beginning of the story so why not go to the good stuff??) Enough of me rambling, I'm getting ready for homecoming so I can be a something *flipz a table*. Since don have a date and neither does Connor we're going as friends. Not as a fucking date. I was planning to wear one of my usual outfits but Mom instead peer pressured me into wearing a dark green dress that I kind of liked but I'm glad it's long sleeve.

Connor Murphy was peer pressured (PeeR prESsUred) into a tux

If only he knew that he was truly handsy wansy in he's big boy tux

If only he knew that he was truly handsy wansy in he's big boy tux. (I had to, *cough cough* I never use actual words pshh) I waited for the big man to arrive to meh house, so we can go make fun of white people dancing.

~Time pass sponsored by Connor's locks of hair~

Thirty minutes later I got so bored of waiting that I ate a tub of ice cream ,great right? I finally heard the doorbell ring and I rushed to open it. The big boy greeted me with a shocked face. Mom of course wanted pictures so we quickly rushed to homecoming. As we were driving I turned up the music on the radio. It toke seven minutes to drive to the hotel, then up to the ball room across the center room of the hotel. "You look like a beautiful toad tonight Y/N". Connor told me with the biggest smirk. "Thank you, kind village rat". I said smirk back, he took his free hand and began tickling me to death. Gasping for air in the middle of saying something utterly different. "I enjoy my time with you" Connor stops then suddenly hugs me. "Me too, I'm sorry that I'm an ass sometimes." I smiled at that statement.

    ~Another time skip cause of deadbeat dads~

We get to Homecoming, what can I say freshman do good when you bribe them. It was beautiful, they had green lights and streamers going from basketball hoop to basketball hoops. A thingy thingy (xD) was set up for the homecoming queen and king to go through. There were yellow and green balloons on the floor. "Wanna spike the punch?" Connor said over the loud music. I nodded in excitement. We ran over the the punch bowl. Connor quickly dumped the vodka he stole from his dad into the blue liquid. I then poured myself some, and oh boy was it strong. "Is it good?" Connor asked I then shoved the punch cup into his mouth making the red cup rip into his mouth. "Hey!- it's not that bad actually." "Party favorite??" He then bursted out laugh so joining him. "COUGH COUGH would you take this dance kind sir?" "I you say so madame I will be glad". He curtsied. We walked over to the far end away from the people twerking on dicks. (To explicit?) My favorite song came on "run to you" (fuck off if you don't like it she's my queen and apart of the 27 club). "I know that when you look at me there's so much that you just don't see.... BUT IF YOU WOULD ONLY TAKE THE TIME I KNOW IN MY HEART YOU'll find!!!!" I sang it like no other *cough cough* (yeh right) Connor starred in confusion, then pulled me into a hug. He tilled my head up using is right arm and then whispered into my ear... (wait wait wait, I'm only 6 chapters into the story and half of them I have been to lazy to completely write so I skipped a lot to get to the good part in senior year. Not the point... irrelevant but should I get them into a romantic relationship???)

IF YOH GET DOWN HERE THEN YELL IN THE COMMENTS ABOUT HOW PRETTY I AM (Inserts photo here) the suspense I know but tomorrow or something I'll update when I get responses BYE LOVE!

IM FLIPPING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IR ANYTHING. Business is taking over me and school is starting soon. I've been focusing on my art work and body and friends. My dads a dead beat and mixed my sisters birthday and doesn't even write our birthday cards for the past 9 years. My sisters birthday was yesterday and I was upset cause of my father, my sister autistic by the way.