Abondingg

(Other then abounding you guys I am doing great in school. It'll probably happen again next school year, always hectic during school year 🙄 onto the story)

    I always like the way most people walked and talked. You know the way athletes walk, some limp cause they pulled their tendon running laps, or have a fast gate. Then the slow loading people whom take three minutes to get to the end of a hallways cause they don't want to go to homeroom. I was a fast walker, I was fast in general, vromm vrooom.

I made my way to the principals office with my sketch for the art idea. She approved it, luckily...

I felt like having this other person in my life. You know that cared of me. A person, woman oh is sometimes morally depressed and has PTSD has two beautiful men who've liked her. Wow. Interesting, being forever bidding in a person for attention. Like battle of the sex's but,, it's with high school boys over a girl. Classic cheese 80s movie.

I made my way out of the main office to first period. Giving the teacher my slip I began working on my new project. Sketching for countless minutes and of course doing work. I did it, a full body sketch of my beautiful creation. Changing some of the concept, she is a giant robot woman. Still equally gory but is controlled by tiny robot kind. To show the humanities way of controlling our lives, thoughts, feelings, etc.

(Close enough don't you think? Off of an amazing

(Close enough don't you think? Off of an amazing. Video by Dead Sound called "being pretty")

After period 1 was over I went out though the hall ways then to my locker where Connor was waiting. My heart fluttered, damn were I into him. "Hey, did you get the idea approved?" Connor asked. "Yeah! Actually she said yes surprisingly, it's gory but it's still in the schools regulations, I think it has a good message". I pulled out the large sketch, proceeding to show Connor. He sighed in amazement, "it's great actually, better then me good job." We high five perfectly. Just as I was grabbing my books and putting my sketch away. Connie, came up causing Connor to glare and speak deeply into a whisper. (Demonically 😂)
"New sketch I see (N/N) ((nick name))." I nodded has he hugged me showing how a hot guy had put his arms around a weird girl. Causing girls who were passing by upset and Connor to be upset. Visibly being annoyed Connie let go, letting Connor slip into this opportunity to talk to you, all James dean like. "So, (y/n) need a ride home, orrrrr do you want to come to my house." Connor changing his hardest to ignore the tall blonde boy behind him. "Sure" Connie simply looked at Connor with a fury of a thousand fires. I noticed this and then proceeded laugh. How could two guys like you and be fighting on what the third day of the school year. I was in on a hayride of fun. The bell rang and both Connor and I walked to class leaving Connie in a dazed and confused stance.