Tiny mysterious thing

(Last chapter before my big break from writing)

(Connor's P.O.V)
I never knew how to explain Y/N. No words can explain her. It's crazy to think that just freshman year she hurt her leg. Jeez, we've been through a lot. I stare blankly at her with bewilderment. How is she so beautiful. The room filled with silence until a tiny cough abruptly stopped my train of thought. "Whatta doing there?" Y/N said with a smirk. "Uhh. U-um nothing just staring. Hey need any help?" I tried to cover up my awkwardness in a cool way. "Well can you help me decide where to put my paintings and band posters?" I nodded flicking my long hair away from my face sheepishly walked over to her. Trying to get into her mysterious mind. I stared around the room thinking over were to put her stuff. "How about that wall facing the door?" She put up an okay sign. I sighed with relief. I almost had a panic attack with she didn't reply enough time so I can be reassured. "Connor? You okay did you take your meds today?"
No. "Yeah" I lied.
Trying not to worry her.
"Okay chill a little. Start unpacking your things. I wanted to go out and get groceries later." She nodded reassuringly. I slowly turned around and sighed like a little kid crossing my arms. Then stomped out of the room. It's not fair that I have responsibilities.

I get to my room and start unpacking the three boxes I have.
It's really weird to think that she needs six boxes for just her room. After thirty minutes I finished unpacking.

I sighed and threw my hands up in the air and screamed "I'm finished!" Then plopped on my bed. As I was enjoying the ever so comfortable mattress I love so much. My phone dinged. 'New text from unknown number' weird?

Unknown: hey Connor you missed me?
Unknown: better make a move before she becomes someone else's.
Then you'll have to see her be happy without you forever.

I sat there puzzled by these random ass texts (watch the language dear sir.) Sorry. Lol
I replied back.
Connor: Who the hell is this?
Unknown: let's just say it's someone who've been in and out of your life for many years
Connor: stay away from her okay.
"What the hell" I rubbed my temples trying to calm myself down. Who could that be.
My train of thought once again was broken by Y/N. "Ready to leave?" I noticed she changed out of her "cleaning clothes" she calls them. Into overalls and a red shirt, put her hair in a bun with no makeup. She's still beautiful.

I broke out of my gaze with a snap of her fingers that freaked me out a little. "Uhh, yep" I got up and brushed off my clothes off awkwardly. This'll be a fun time.

We walked through the apartment petting Coco (was that it's name?) and locking the door. "What do you have in mind for dinner?"
Followed by more questions "what should we stock up on?" "Want to get sweets?" "Should we get clothes for graduation!" Oh I forgot about graduation. I haven't tried to do anything in school in three years. Y/N on the other hand has kept up her B and A point average. Making me jealous yet proud of her. We walked around to the closest store. Walmart. (that's good right?)
She walked with utmost pride. She walked like she owned the place. She's all I think about. She caught me out of my trance by shooting a glare back. "What's with the starring? Do I have something on my face?" I watched as she cupped her face with her hands. I shook my head. "No, you just don't look like trash today." I smirked then she playfully punched my arm. "Hey!"

After a while she went back to her normal chill self. "Should I get a tattoo?" I looked at her and sighed "Sure." She looked back. I panicked not knowing how to read her. "what's with the sigh?" I shook my head "nothing" it was something though. Someday you're going to realize how in love I am with you. "Just never mind k?" I told her. See, even if I died in whatever way, I want her to know it's not her fault. I want her to know last. So she doesn't get hurt so badly. I've just been under so much pressure under the past month cause of college and my grades and everything. So complicated life is.
Ugh. If I was her.

(Your P.O.V)
I sighed as I finished unpacking. It took me five minutes to notice Connor in the door way. Waiting for me. He always stares. All the time. I don't know what to think of it. Other then. Am I that ugly? I shrug it off half of the time. I put my study books on desk, not knowing what to study first. What if this is what my life will be like. Connor and I either married or living together. Raising a family, together or best friends. Me working and him staying home doing nothing. Oh! Please can someone clean him up to help me. I need support to. Not just him. That's all I need. Is him and I being mutually beneficial and understanding. Lovingly and caring.