*chapter 7*

As soon I step through the large door to Mrs. Carter's classroom, I see the red, puffy face of a still-crying Robin. Awe, darling.

   I notice an empty seat by her and that will be my seat for today.

   I sit down and take Robin into my arms. "I'm so sorry," I say trying to comfort her. Eventually, tears of my own are put into the hot mess of hair and hot tears.

   "Do you two need to... go to the restroom?" Mrs. Carter asks politely. I nod and wrap my arm around Robin while adjusting my Jansport.

   "Come on, Rob," I urge. "Almost there."

   I pull Robin into the girls' restroom down the hall and I hug her once again. "How are you feeling?" I ask while wiping away her makeup-stained tears.

   "Aw- Awfuuulll," she chokes out. I feel for Robin, I really do. Not only did her amazing boyfriend die just yesterday, her mother couldn't give two shits about her and sent her to school anyway. I really don't like her mother, not at all.

   I run my fingers through Robin's red hair, trying to tame the knots that have accumulated. "Why," Robin whines over and over. She's asking ' Why' because 'Why Mitch?' I just know it.

   I start to cry, just a little bit, because if I was in Robin's situation and Kellin was in Mitch's, I wouldn't even want to move. I wouldn't eat, shower, I wouldn't even want to breathe. The sudden pain in my stomach is caused by these terrible thoughts.

   "Shhh...," I say, trying to soothe my crying best-friend. Eventually, Robin stops crying and I ask if I can touch up on her makeup a bit.

   She looks in the mirror and laughs with no emotion. "Please," she says.

   I pull her powder foundation from her small pocket in her Jansport and apply a small amount under her eyes and on her nose.

   "Thank you," she says. Robin wraps her thin arms around my neck and squeezes me.

   Suddenly, I had an idea. "Do you want to leave?"

   "And go where?"

   "The mall, the theatre, anywhere. We could even go get ice cream," I say.

   Robin smiles a real smile and nods. "Yes, she says. "That would be great."

   I grab Robin's hand and pull her into the hallway.

   "Be quiet," I whisper. 

   I crouch down and walk swiftly to the front doors of Payne High School. Slowly, I get closer and closer with Robin following right behind me. I push the heavy door, hoping it opens silently.

   A loud squeak comes from the door, echoing down the hallway. "Shit," I mutter.

   "Go, go, go!" Robin urges. She laughs and her face turns a bright red color.

   I run to the parking lot and hide behind someone's bright red Dodge Charger. Probably a teacher's.

   How are we supposed to go anywhere? The thought finally occurred to me.

   I guess Robin thought about it too. "Anne, how are we supposed to drive to town? We can't walk," she concludes. 

   "Going somewhere," I hear the all-too -familiar British accent say.

   "Oliver," I say.

   He smirks and walks over to Robin and I from a small black car.

   "Need a ride somewhere?" he asks. "I was on my way out. School is... boring."

   I laugh and look at Robin. "Do you mind if Oliver gives us a ride?"

   She better be quick before an administrator sees us on the school's surveillance camera on that light pole up there.
   "I don't care," she says. I can already see the depression clouding her eyes again.

   "Come on," I say. "Let's go try to get cheered up."

   Oliver unlocks his car and opens the passenger seat for me to sit in.

   "No, thanks. I think I'm gonna sit in the back with Rob," I explain. He nods, understanding my reasoning.

   Oli adjusts his mirrors and starts the car. "Where to first?" he asks.

   *A/N Hey.! I'm going to do a double update today... maybe. I'm such a tease. Thanks for 50- something reads. I forgot how many exactly. I honestly wasnt expecting 30, so woo! Can I get a vote? If not, I understand. this chapter is kinda crappy. its a filler. okay vote? please? Adiós (; *