*chapter 16*

*HEYYY! IM GOING TO START DOING A QOTD, AND COMMENT THE ANSWERS, PLEASE!? REMEMBER VOTE, COMMENT, FAN MEHHH. (; ENJOY THE READING, GORGEOUSES.*

   KELLINS POV

   "Oliver is ruining, everything for me. Any other chance I might have with Anna, he is just taking it," I admit. It honestly feels really good to say that out loud.

   Ms. McAlfresh nods at me, her red curls rising up and down with each movement. "Well, Kellin, honey, you'll just have to try and win her over," she says.

   I confessed all of my feelings to her until the sun set and the moon rose. "Ms. M, I really need to get going, thanks for listening and giving me advice."

   "No problem, Kel. Really, I will talk to her for you, maybe," she says. That... that might piss her off.

   Instead of saying that, I grab the flowers, and leave the house silently. I pull out of her driveway, wondering how in the hell I could win her back.

  ANNAS POV

   I wake up in Oliver's arms. His overwhelming scent fills my nose and I realize that I am not where I am supposed to be.

   "Oliver," I mumble. "Where are we?" I ask I'm my tired state.

   "We are at my house, love. Last night, you fell asleep and it was too late to drive you home by the time Jen and Alan and Matty were leaving," he tells me.

   "What about my mom, Oliver. I'm dead," I groan.

   "No, you're good, I called her last night to make sure it was alright you stayed with me," he explains.

   Wait, if I'm at Oli's house... then Kellin is nearby... Great.

   "Thanks," I mutter.

   Oliver grins at me and I realize I'm not in my clothes from the night before. I'm in a dark T-shirt.

   "Is this yours?" I ask, nodding to the shirt.

   Oliver nods.

   I blush, because in order for me to be out of my clothes and to be in his T-shirt, he would have seen me in my underwear...

   "Get up," he orders. But it's so early...

   "No," I groan. Oliver pushes the warm comforter off of his body and rolls put of his bed.

   "Anna, I am taking you out this morning for breakfast," he states, only earning an annoyed glare from me.

   "I'm not even hungry."

   "Then coffee, Anna, get out of the bed," he demands.

   Eventually I give in and grab my clothes off of the floor. I know what you're thinking: This girl is easy. Actually, this is super unlike me, but I guess I'm comfortable with Oliver. If it was anyone else, I wouldn't be in the same bed with them. It took me three months to even wear a bathing suit in front of Kellin.

   After walking to the bathroom hallway, I change into my clothes but immediately missing Oliver's sweet smell. I do what I can with my hair, which is absolutely ridiculous this morning, and clean any of the remaining makeup from last night.

   I sneak back into Oliver's room, hoping to not be seen or heard by Kellin. He's already upset enough that I broke up with him. If he saw me with Oliver, he'd be heartbroken.

   "You ready?" Oliver asks me casually.

   "As ready as I'll ever be," I say sarcastically.

   Oliver smirks flirtatiously and nods his head towards his bedroom door. "Let's go, then, yeah?" I nod.

   He motions for me to follow him, until a door opens in the hallway. Kellin. I gasp involuntarily and Oli turns around with a finger to his lips. "Hey, Oliver," I hear Kellin say. Oliver puts his hand behind his back, pointing towards his closet. I quietly step over to his closet, and slide the door shut. "Can we talk?" Kellin finishes. I hear him step closer to Oliver, and I take a quick breath in. Don't see me, don't see me.

   "Yeah, mate," Oliver says casually. How does he act so well?

   Well, its not like your committing a crime, my conscious reminds me. "Were you out with," Kellin pauses, "Anna, last night?" Kellin accuses.

   "Yeah, I was actually," Oliver says.

   Kellin lets out a 'hm', and steps closer. "Why?"

   OLIVERS POV

   "Why?" Kellin asks, while folding his arms across his chest.

   "Because I like her," I say honestly. Really, I do. I'd love to make Anna my girlfriend, but I am not going to push her to do anything. I simply care for her feelings.

   Kellin takes one more step, and I straighten my posture, warning him to back the fuck up. He is 5'7 and I am 6'3. Who would be the winner?

   He points a finger to my chest, and looks up at me. "Stay away from her, Oliver. You think I'm joking, and I'm trying to get her back. Stay away," he warns. I let out a chuckle. Please, Kellin. You couldn't keep her with the way you were treating her for the past week, I want to say. I keep it in, only because Anna is four feet away in my closet.

   Kellin glares at me, and storms to his room, not forgetting to slam his door as loudly as possible. I look at my closet and nod, letting Anna know she can come out now.

   She looks so perfect and innocent standing there, in her baggy clothes that somehow flatter her figure. By all means, she is no Victoria Secret model, but that doesn't make her ugly. Anna, she is absolutely beautiful. It would take a fool to think any different.

   "Come on," I say. She grins at me and steps closer. I push her gently through the hallway, leading her out of the back door. She steps carefully down the slick stairs, and I follow behind. The grass tickles my feet and dampens my toms. This is going to be a good morning; I woke up to Anna.

QOTD: HOW MANY OF YOU ALL LIKE BANDS? COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS BELOW. ! Xx