Chapter 26 (final)

After her little speech about her love for Camila, Lauren suddenly got down on one knee and took the red velvet box out of the pocket of her red leather jacket, ‘Karla Camila Cabello will you marry me?’ She asked with a hopeful look as their parents and friends watched them with shocked expressions. ‘Yes! Yes!’ Camila exclaimed before jumping out of her chair and engulfing Lauren in a bone crushing hug. People around them in the restaurant stood up and clapped and cheered for the newly engaged couple as they slipped the rings around each other’s fingers.

The orchestra started playing their songs as the big brown church doors opened, Lauren stood on the altar with sweaty hands waiting for her beautiful soon-to-be wife to walk through those doors. She had waited for this moment for so many years, four years of dating, one year of being engaged and now they were finally getting ready. She glanced to her right to see her best man, Chris, smiling proudly down on her, he was finally taller than her. There had been a lot of drama choosing best man and maid of honour, eventually Dinah was chosen by Camila to be her maid of honour while Ally, Normani and Taylor were the bridesmaids. A few gasps and awes were heard  when finally Camila and Clara entered the church with linked arms, Camila was holding on tightly to the bouquet in her hands as she kept her gaze fixed on the beautiful woman at the altar.

‘I do’ Lauren said firmly with tears in her eyes as she slipped the ring on Camila’s finger,

‘I do’ Camila repeated with a broad smile as she also slipped the ring around Lauren’s finger.

‘Now, I declare you wife.. and wife!’ the priest said as Camila and Lauren both leaned in for a passionate kiss while the people around them cheered and clapped.

‘Are you sure you want to go through with this?’ Lauren asked with a blink of hope evident in her eyes, confirming that she wanted it too. They were at the hospital ready for their insemination, Luis (a good friend of Camila) agreed to be sperm donor for the two of them and today was finally the day. Camila was going to be the one carrying the baby. They were going to have a child. They had been married for six months now and both of them agreed that they wanted to have a baby.

It had been eight and a half months since Camila’s pregnancy test turned out to be positive, everything was going great even though the girl was quite insecure about her new body, it was hard for Camila to get used to her now big round tummy because she had always been really skinny, but Lauren promised her to remind her everyday of how beautiful she was. The five of  them were still best friends and couldn’t wait for the baby to arrive, they were expecting the baby to come on July 7th which was nineteen days from now.

They were in the car, gushing about baby clothes, and other necessaries they would need for the baby. They discussed Camila’s upcoming baby shower which Normani organised. Even the topic of them new house came by, Ally also couldn’t seem to stop thanking them for letting her move in since her parents kicked her out.

Precisely three months ago, at three in the morning the doorbell rang, Lauren carefully opened the door not know who to expect. For some kind of reason she expected it to be some kind of psycho serial killer but she immediately pulled the door open when she recognized Ally’s rain soaked figure in the darkness, she pulled the girl into the hallway and wrapped her arms around her. Even though she was soaked it was clear that the girl had been crying and that she was very upset. Lauren ran upstairs and rummaged quietly through Camila’s drawers for some clothes that might fit Ally, she tried her best not to wake up Camila since she was exhausted when she went to sleep, the pregnancy was hard on her.

Lauren ran down the stairs to see a shivering Ally at the bottom of the stairs, she handed the girl the pile of clothes and led her to the bathroom of their new house. She sat down in front of the bathroom door and waited patiently for the smaller girl to finish her hot shower. When Ally came out she broke down in tears all over again, Lauren took her downstairs and cradled her into her lap as they sat down on the couch ‘Allycat what happened?’ she asked as she ran her hand through her still wet hair. ‘M-My parents..’Ally started ‘I told them I’m g-gay’ she continued as another sob escaped her mouth ‘t-they k-kicked me o.. out’ Ally finished as she pulled Lauren closer. ‘Oh Allycat’ was the only thing Lauren could bring out, that moment she realised how lucky she was that her parents were supportive of her relationship. ‘Why don’t you sleep over tonight and we can discuss this tomorrow with Camz, I’m sure she’s ok with you moving in with us’ Lauren told her sincerity evident in her voice and Ally smiled up at her ‘Really?’ she asked hopeful and Lauren nodded ‘yeah’

 And indeed Lauren was right, Camila even suggested the idea the second after she heard what happened to Ally, the next day they had gathered Ally’s belongings when her parents were at work and Ally permanently moved in with the duo.

‘Ally you don’t need to thank us everyday’ Camila chuckled ‘it’s actually really good to have a third person around when we get the baby and stuff you know’ she continued with a sincere smile. ‘I can’t wait to see you in a bikini’ Lauren whispered so only Camila could hear with a wink and Camila smiled shyly as she looked down at her tummy. The four of them having an argument about Baby names since they didn’t know the gender and Dinah kept suggesting DJ, since it was both a girl’s and a boy’s name and quite by accident it was short for Dinah Jane. ‘You know yo-‘ Lauren started but stopped abruptly when she noticed the truck on the other lane coming right at them, Lauren pulled at the steering wheel forcefully and the car swerved to the right, not much later their van collided with the crash barriers. Not much later the truck abruptly came to a stop as it collided with the wrecked van. Only seconds later the car caught on fire.

Another fatal accident happened near Miami beach, a van containing five people got hit by a trick and caught on fire. The five occupants were killed instantly when the car exploded, the accident was very, very similar to the one that happened five years ago on the same exact spot, the victims were identified as Normani Kordei Hamilton, Ally Brooke Hernandez, Karla Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui and Dinah Jane Hansen. One of the occupants seemed to be pregnant, more information about this topic will be available on the site.

It all ended how it started.