Chapter 3: GO DIE

Toby's POV
We finally got back to the mansion where Slendy was waiting for us. "Hello Ms.Clockwork" Slendy said happily. "Hello who are you?" Clocky asked. Slendy had told her his name and took her to his office to talk with her. Masky and Hoodie had gone to their room which left me alone at the entrance way. (Btw Masky and Hoodie share a room and Toby is the only one on the hallway his room is on.) I had gone to my room and waited until dinner.
~Time Skip~
After dinner me and Masky were left to do the dishes. When we had finished we had both sat down on the couch. I had then started annoying him. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Masky yelled. I simply continued. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO DIE TOBY. ALL YOU DO IS ANNOY PEOPLE!" Masky yelled then immediately regretted it seeing the hurt expression on Toby's face. "I'm gonna go to my room now." Toby said in a depressed tone. When I had gotten to my room I cried and cried for an hour.
Masky's POV
That night after I had cooled down I had gone to Toby's room. "Toby can I come in?" "S-Sure." I walked in and immediately noticed Toby had been crying. I felt like such a jerk especially since I like him. "Toby I'm so sorry." "It's o-ok Masky." I had to tell Toby how I felt today so I thought it's as good of time as ever. "Toby can I tell you something serious?" Toby nodded. "Toby I-I love you." Toby looked at me in shock. "M-Masky I-"
MWUHAHAHAHA
Cliffhanger bright to you by SlenderMan and obviously Rose. What's Toby gonna say? Does Toby like Masky back? Guess you'll have to wait till next chapter. So hope ya liked the story. ;)