Chapter 8: Intiment

Hey before we start I know I said I wouldn't post today but I got a sudden energy burst so here I am! Also imma do my shoutout. So this chapters shoutout go to BlueNeptuneGum. I've read the Ticcimask stories and they are really good. Well let's go on with the he story!

            ~Third Person View~
Tim had stripped Toby completely and stared down at his lover. "S-Stop starring and s-strip too." Toby said face completely red from embarrassment. Tim had stripped to his boxers. Toby was about to say something about Tim's boxers but was quickly cut off by Tim shoving Toby's erected member into his mouth. "Ah! T-Tim don't do t-that~" Toby moaned out. Tim bobbed his head quicker making Toby come/cum. Tim had swallowed the cum as Toby panted. "That was quick~" Tim said with a smirk. "S-Shut up." Tim had then decided to tease his lover by toying with his entrance and all his soft spots. "T-T..... stop..t-teasing please~" Toby begged and Tim did as his lover said and properly prepared his lover. "Ah! Tim f-feels good~" Toby said as drool drips out of his mouth making Tim shove two more fingers into his lover. "T-Tim it's ok n-now. P-Please fuck me~" at this point Tim couldn't hold back a shoved his fully erected member into his lover. "Damn you're so tight~!" "W-Well I've never d-done this b-before." With that said Tim was extremely happy to hear he was Toby's first and wanted to make sure it was pleasurable. "Oh~ Really~?" Tim said as he pounded into Toby's ass making him practically scream in pleasure. Tim was quite happy the walls were sound proof. "T-Tim harder~ P-Please!" Toby begged and Tim did as told and pounded Toby as hard as he could. While doing so he found Toby's sweet spot aka the prostate. Tim pounded there until he felt his lover muscles tense up and squeezing on Tim's member. "Ah~ S-Shit Toby~" Tim moaned as he pounded toby once more before both he and Toby came together. They lie there panting before Toby speaks. "Th-That was a-amazing." Tim smiled before picking up his lover and bathe him alone with himself. After they bathed they fell asleep cuddling.

    Oh my Irene. I will never take myself seriously ever again. So I posted this a couple days ago but if you have an oc you want me to draw comment what they look like and I'll draw it for you. AbsintheEstrella said she'd do this now I don't know if her offer is still up but mine is so feel free to comment down below. I'm also open to any ideas if you have any for what I should do. Welp that's all I have to say so bye guys~