Chapter 16: Halloween Miracle?

~Masky's POV~
"Toby's in a coma." E.J. stated as if it was nothing new. "Go find Slenderman and tell him. Oh also could you ask him to come down here so we can discuss what to do." He stated more than asked us. So we did as he asked but it wasn't easy. Everyone today seemed to be 5x hyper than normal. Meaning Slenderman was constantly moving. Once we did catch him we explained everything and he asked us to go down with him cause he had something he needed to tell us. "Boys as I can tell Toby had done the dangerous attack on Zalgo, correct?" We nodded our heads. "I'm sure you're wondering why he did that." Yet again we nodded our heads. "Alright I will explain why. Hoodie after you left my office Toby stayed behind and asked me to have him sign the Sacrifice Contract. As you both know that means you take all the risks." I stared in disbelief. The young, energetic, non serious Toby made a extremely serious decision. Why though? "Why would he do that Sir?!" Hoodie said reading my mind. "He felt guilty for Timothy being kidnapped." He then shooed us to leave which we did.
~One Week Later: Halloween Day~
~Still Masky's POV~
It's Halloween day and everyone's excited. Not only are there tons of people to kill but we can go out and not be noticed too much. Sally came running up to me in complete excitement. "Masky! Masky! Big brother Toby is gonna wake up today!" Sally said with a huge, goofy grin. She had said this last Friday but since we can't tell when he was gonna wake up I didn't believe her. "Sally it's amazing that you're hoping for him to wake up but there's a extremely low possibility of him waking up." She looked sad and a little mad at my response. "Hmph he will wake up today! I'll sit next to him until he does!" She then ran off and left me there. I shrugged it off and continued with what I was doing.
~Time Skip 1 Hour~
"Masky! Masky come here!" I heard Sally yell. I instinctively ran to her thinking she was in trouble only to find the best thing I had ever seen before. Toby. Toby was awake and trying to stand up. "H-Hey T-Masky." He said. What caught me off guard was him stopping himself from calling me Tim. "Toby!" I shouted and ran up and kissed him. He stiffened for a bit but slowly melted into the kiss. "Never do that again." I said starting off sternly but as I said each word I slowly started to tear up. "Sorry M-Masky I just c-couldn't forgive myself a-and I saw the S-Sacrifice Contract as a w-way to try and f-fix things." Toby said with a saddened face. "It's ok just never do that again." I said. "It's a Halloween Miracle!" Sally said which made both me and Toby laugh.
Fuck! So I'm sorry it's the day after Halloween. It's just that I was out longer than I anticipated on Halloween cause I went trick-or-treating with my friend. I started this chapter close to 11 last night and as I was going to double check it I deleted it. I was about to pass out so I just waited. I'm really sorry though and I'm sure I got something's that don't make sense with logic but oh well. I hope you guys enjoyed and as always. Stay awesome mah dudes. Buh-Bye