Chapter 15: Toby Be Ok

~Toby's POV~
    We had finally made it to Zalgo's Mansion and saw an... interesting sight to say the least. Now I know I'm a killer and all but Zalgo has decapitated heads on the fence around the mansion which even creeped me out. That's saying something. Anyways we get to the door after going through the gate to find no one at the entrance. "Something tells me Zalgo has a trick up his sleeve." Hoodie said in a hushed voice. I nodded in agreement and we continued through the winding halls of the mansion. We finally made it to a room with a throne made of bones. There we saw Zalgo and Masky. Masky was beaten up and bloodied which absolutely broke my heart. "Z-Zalgo give M-Masky back to us p-peacefully and n-no one gets hurt!" Zalgo simply laughed at me and what I said which really pissed me off but he couldn't see that because of my mask. "Let's have Masky himself decide. Would you like to go with them or stay?~"  Masky just sat there not moving a muscle. "F-Fine then we'll j-just have to fight then." I said with venom laced in every word. That's when Zalgo had thrown a blade in between Hoodie and I grazing my cheek. "Alright I've been itching for a fight recently~." Hoodie had started shooting at Zalgo while I went in to get a better hit at him. When I had gotten close to Zalgo Masky had started moving. "W-What are you doing here?" He asked in a very raspy voice. "W-We're here t-to save you." He the nodded his head and I continued to sneak up on Zalgo. I had gotten close enough and started swinging my hatchets at him and ended up injuring him quite a lot. He fell over but before he went down completely he had smacked me to a wall. I hit the wall and my vision started turning black and all I could hear were the muffled voices of Masky and Hoodie yelling at me to stay awake. I couldn't though I just had to close my eyes.
                   ~Back at the Slender Mansion~
      ~Hoodies POV~
   We brought Toby back to the mansion and immediately took him to EJ. EJ checked Toby and for 10 minutes before walking out and saying "Toby has ..."

      Ey I did it. Now I do apologize for not updating in so long and I won't bother you by telling you why but I made a chapter which is an accomplishment right? Anyways I gotta go so as always stay awesome may dudes. Buh-Bye~