Chapter 12: Huh?

Under the cloak was Masky. Except he didn't have his mask on. I looked him over to be sure it was him but then once I got to his eyes all I could see was hate. The hate was directed towards me. I deserve it though I cheated on him even though I don't know why. I was frozen. Staring at his eyes full of hate then I saw the knife in his hand. "GET OFF OF ME!" He yelled scaring me half to death. When he yelled I jumped up so that gave him the chance to get out from under me. He just sat there. After a couple of minutes of standing, sitting and staring at each other he spoke. "Toby? Is that you?" I nodded my head unable to form words. He ran over to me and... hugged me? I was shocked... he hugged me after what I did? He then pushed me away slightly so he could see my face. "Toby I'm sorry. I should've let you explain but, but I didn't I'm so sorry." He said with the most sincerity I've ever heard from him. I was now in tears. "Y-You're sorry? I'm th-the one who should be s-sorry. I h-hurt you." I said through sobs. He hugged me again and this time I hugged back. Then I felt shaking? The ground beneath us was shaking. "Damnit. Toby listen I'm ok. I'll see you again soon. I love you." Masky said. Then the world faded to black. I opened my eyes to see Hoodie at the side of my bed shaking my shoulders. "Wh-What?" I asked confused. "Toby it was a dream. It's ok you're safe now." I then realized I had tears streaming down my face. After it settled in that it was a dream I cried more. It was only a dream...

Gah sorry that was sad but hey at least I made a new chapter. Right? I've honestly been out of sorts lately and that's why I haven't made a new chapter in a while. I will no longer be putting long updates on this book. There's too many on this book so it'll be on my vent book. There's no need to read it unless you want to see what's on in my life and some updates. I'd like to give a shoutout to AlannaBarnhouse for commenting on whether I should have Masky or Lyra in the cloak. I'd also like to give a shoutout to JEFFTHEKILLERI for just being and awesome person and reassuring me that things will be alright. That's all I have for you today so stay awesome my dudes. Buh-Bye~