Part 5: Nurse Ann...

~Toby's POV~
       I walked into the medical room Masky was to tell him my true feelings. EJ had just walked out as I was about to walk in. "Oh hey Toby. I'm sure you know this but Masky is in there if you wanna talk with him." EJ had said kindly.
I nodded and walked in to see Masky with two cast on. "H-Hey Masky." I awkwardly said. "Oh hey Toby..." Masky said in a sad tone. "Hey Masky c-can I tell you something?" He nodded. "M-Masky I l-love you. And I'm sorry a-about earlier I w-was just confused." Masky stayed quiet for a bit then said four simple words "I love you too."
          ~Time Skip Brought To You By Athena AbsintheEstrellas Dog~
     Me and Masky had a good relationship while he was recovering. It was taking Masky a while to heal since he broke his arm and leg. I walked into Masky's room he was staying in while he was healing. What I saw broke my heart both Masky and Nurse Ann were having a serious make-out session that had probably been going on for 5 minutes. When taking a breath Masky saw me at the door and was trying to make up an excuse but I had already left before he could say anything.
          ~Maskys POV~
  I started to make out with with Ann. I don't know why I did but I had. When we had taken a breath I saw Toby in the doorway. I tried to make an excuse but he left before I could say anything. "Why did Toby look so heartbroken?" I stayed silent. "Well who cares? Right now I need to make my patient feel good~." Ann said while she started kissing me again. I pushed her away. "What's wrong?" "Get. Out." I said in a furious tone. "Why?" "I said. Get! Out!" She immediately left after me yelling at her.
         ~Time Skip Brought To You By The Ship Nalu~
        I had finally healed and tried to tell Toby I was sorry but he wouldn't come out of his room. "Toby..." I said softly while I stood outside his door. "Toby please let me in..." there was complete silence. Then I heard him say in almost a whisper. "Go. The. Fuck. Away." I did as told.
      HOLY CRAP SAD ALERT! Anyways so yeah got nothing to say for this chapter except a certain person in the story will be "killed" off. Welp thanks for reading and bye~