Chapter 7: Making Up

~Masky's POV~
     Toby still loved me? I have to make things right between us. I walked back to the mansion to see Slender yelling at Toby and Hoodie. "YOU BOYS KILLED NURSE ANN?!" "Yes sir..." Toby said not sounding fazed by Slenders yelling. "YOU BOTH WILL BE PUNISHED SEVERELY!  YOU KNOW KILLING PROXIES AND PASTAS IS FORBIDDEN YET YOU STILL KILLED HER!" "Sorry sir." Hoodie said flatly. Slender than wrapped his tendrils around both their waists and teleported away. I then heard the both of them screaming in pain. It broke my heart because my best friend and former lover were both being tortured physically and mentally. All because of me.
        ~Time Skip Brought To You By Summer Time~
      When they were done being "punished" Slender had me take care of their wounds. Even though Toby can't feel pain Slender still cuts him. "D-Don't touch m-me T-Timothy." Toby spat out. "I have to take care of your wounds." Toby reluctantly let me take care of his wounds and Hoodie took care of his on his own. Hoodie left while I was still fixing up Toby. "Toby can we talk while I fix your wounds." He shrugged. "I'm so sorry" "Sure you are." He said venom laced in every letter. "Toby I mean it. I'm so sorry I did that to you." I saw tears form in his eyes as I spoke. I had finished fixing him up when he tried, but failed at running away from me to his room. I walked into his room as he did and closed the door. "L-Leave me alone." He said as more tears rolled down his cheeks. "Toby please forgive me. I don't care if you don't want to be my boyfriend again I just want to know you don't hate me." He looked at me when I said the word hate and immediately hugged me. "I don't h-hate you. I still l-love you." Toby said while sobbing. "I love you too, Toby." I said. He looked up at me and kissed me. After a bit it became more passionate and we started full blown making out. I started to kiss down his neck as my hand went up his shirt. "Ah T-Tim." Toby moaned out my name.
      Eyyyyy cliffhanger. So shoutout time. Go check out AbsintheEstrellas book. It's also Ticcimask and in all honesty it's like really good and I highly recommend it. So I'll be doing my best to make a smut part for my next chapter as I am quite familiar with smut since most of my ships are yaoi. My competition is still on and if AbsintheEstrella is first again I'll do the second person to vote or comment. Welp that's all I gotta say so bye~