Chapter 9: Date Night

~Toby's POV~
OH MAH GERSH WE JUST DID THAT! It was soooooo amazing~. Masky said he had a surprise for tonight and I can't wait to see what it is.
~Masky's POV~
Tonight I plan on taking Toby on a date but I don't know where I should take him. I asked Hoodie considering he's my best friend and all but all he said was somewhere special. Well why don't you take him to a special place Masky? I don't know a place that's special to him! I guess I'll just take him to the park. Sooo original I know. I just hope he'll like it. Slender made me use my money to buy groceries so I can't take him out to eat.
~Time Skip Brought To You By My Laziness~
It was time for our date. I had told Toby beforehand to take off his googles and mouth guard. "H-Hey Masky I'm r-ready to go." Toby had said. I looked at his face taking in all it's glory. He then blushed a dark crimson at my staring. "W-Well let's g-go then." And with that we were off.
~Toby's POV~
As we were walking I kept looking at Tim's amazingly glorious sideburns. I stopped staring as I saw a very light tint of pink go over his face so I stopped. We were walking for quiet awhile until he picked me up bridal style and sat down. He had covered my eyes in the process of doing so. When he had uncovered them we were in a beautiful park. "Tim wh-what are we do-doing here?" "Well you see I uhm wanted to take you out on a date but I didn't have money so I thought the park would be a good place. Do you not like it?" He asked with a depressed tone. I then kissed him and knocked him down while showering him with kisses. "Silly I-I love it." He then smiled so bright the sun would get jealous. We spent the whole time kissing, cuddling, and all that romantic stuff.

Awww so cute. So I posted this because the night day it's still daytime so day before school starts I get time all to myself and I decided to make a new chapter instead of a thing explaining why I haven't posted a new chapter. Also I don't know when any of y'alls have started school but I'm starting tomorrow so I wish y'all the best of luck. If you have anything bothering you at school make it bullies or you just get stressed you can talk to me about it. Well that's all I gotta say so buh bye~