Part 4: Masky....

~Toby's POV ~
"M-Masky I don't feel t-the same way." How could I after all the fights we get into and he did tell me to kill my self. "I understand just don't think of me differently. Please." And with that Masky left me alone with my voices.
You've hurt his feelings.
He'll never forgive you!
Why didn't you tell him the truth?!
Ticking freak!
Well?! Answer us!
     I sat there crying from what the voices said. I just hope Masky's ok.
              ~Maskys POV~
       My heart was completely crushed. I just had to put my feelings out there and now he thinks I'm more of a freak than I already am considering I'm a killer. I walked outside to a large tree that I happened to stumble upon after a mission one day. I climbed up the tree to a decent height and jumped. But I didn't die because I had landed on a large leaf pile. I had broken a arm and a leg which meant I couldn't move.
          ~Time Skip Brought To You By Narnia~
         It had been a couple of hours when I heard someone calling my name "MASKY! MASKY W-WHERE ARE YOU?!" It was Toby searching for me. He was most likely looking for me because it was time for dinner. I responded with a simple "Over here." He had then found me and a look of terror washed over his face.
             ~Toby's POV~
     "M-Masky what happened?" As I saw that Masky had broken some of his bones. "I slipped while climbing up a tree." I knew he was lying because he didn't have his mask on but I let it slide because I was more focused on getting him some help. I picked Masky up carefully and brought him back to the mansion to get fixed up. "Toby, Child, what happened?" "He slipped off a tree while climbing it." Slendy nodded and took Masky to get fixed up. I then decided to tell Masky that I love him.

Welp I'm tired of typing so imma end this here let's see what happens in the next chapter. Also I especially made Masky hurt himself (even though he's my favorite) for AbsintheEstrella because we were calling each other and she commented that in all the fanfics she's read Toby is the one who always gets hurt by Masky so I told her Masky will end up getting hurt by Toby. So check out her book cause it's flipping awesome. Even Slendy and the Proxies agree. Well I'm done with that so bye~