Chapter 6: Bye Bye Nurse Ann

~Still Masky's POV~
It has been a week and the only time I see Toby is when he goes to get food or a drink. I've gotten so lonely I've actually gone to Nurse Ann to do it. I feel so awful that I'm doing this to Toby but I can't help it. It's in my nature to do horrible things.
~Toby's POV~
       I hate Tim so much right now. I can hear him and Nurse Slut fucking each other as I'm trying to do work because Masky asked Słender if he could stop doing paperwork for a while. Now me and Hoodie are swamped with all his work. Hoodie said he would love if Nurse Slut died. So I plan on killing her right in front of Timothy~. I have the perfect plan. First I kidnap them both well Hoodie will help me. Then we tie them both to a chair once they both wake up Hoodie and I will tell them Nurse Slut will die. You may be asking why does Hoodie hate Nurse Slut so much. Well he was dating her and now wants revenge on her. We'll obviously make Timothy watch as we slowly kill her then release him. I don't care how much he will hate me afterwards. I just want that damn slut DEAD!
~Time Skip brought to you by my love of violence yay~
             ~Maskys POV~
     I was half asleep when I heard my door open. I assumed it was Ann because we planned to do so it tonight. I was then pinned down on my bed realizing it was Hoodie. "What the hell are you doing?!" He didn't respond he only smiled crazily (he didn't have his ski mask over his face) and put a cloth over my mouth. Soon I passed out.
~Another Time Skip Brought To You By Music~
     When I woke up I was tied to a chair. I look around noticing Ann was in the same situation as I was. I then heard a voice laced with complete insanity.
~Toby's POV~
      " Oh dear, y-you've gotten yourself into q-quite the pickle, haven't you?" I said emerging from the showdowns along with Hoodie. "Toby what the hell are you doing?!" Timothy asked angrily. "Well Timothy we have made a plan to make the two of you feel the pain you've brought unto us." Hoodie had said very plainly. "Hoodie I'm sorry! Please don't hurt us!" Nurse Slut said. We silently walked over to Nurse Slut. "DON'T TOUCH HER! TOBY PLEASE I'M SORRY!" Tim pleaded. "Sorry Tim sorry won't cut it. But knives will." I said as I cut down Nurse Sluts arm. She tried to hold back her pain but couldn't. We continued this until she bled out. Tim was a crying mess when we untied him. "TOBY! HOW COULD YOU?!" He asked. "Well T-Timothy how does i-it feel?" "TOBY, HOODIE WHY?! I LOVED HER MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS LIFETIME!"
~Hoodie's POV~
    After Tim said that I knew Toby's heart broke. He had his goggles on his head so you could see the tears stream down his face. He ran I knew he wouldn't do anything rash so I just let him run. "You. Fucking. Idiot! Toby only did it because you hurt him! Now you just hurt him more!" "Why would he care if I loved Ann?!" I threw Tim for saying that. He was so stupid at times. " HE CARES BECAUSE HE STILL LOVES YOU! AFTER ALL YOU DID TO HIM HE STILL LOVED YOU! NOW YOU MIGHT'VE RUINED THE TOBY WE KNOW AND LOVE!" I yelled and walked off leaving Tim to think about his actions.
Hi! Please don't kill me Im just not a fan of Nurse Ann. Now I gotta competition idea thanks to AbsintheEstrella. So as you know we are friends irl. So she always tries to be first to vote on my chapters. I want you guys to try to be the first on to vote first. If you do I'll give you a shoutout. I know it isn't the best prize in the world but at least it's a prize. Welp that's all I got so bye guys~.