14| Stay away

Sebastian

"Three months." I said in a melancholic tone.

"How could you let her go?!" Edward, The Alpha of the Smaragdus Pack, said. "Dude, you're the freeking Alpha of the Aurum Pack! Your pack is a thousand times stronger than that pack!"

"I couldn't hold her here, if she wanted to go, then I would let her go."

"What the hell man!"

"You'll understand when you find your mate. You'll feel weak in front of her."

"Okay, now that you let her spend three months in her mommy's house, what's the plan?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I have any."

"Come on man! You didn't build that whole shit for her to the let her stay there. You're losing your authority! You're the damn Alpha and you have a Luna! She has has her obligations as one. Her  place is here with you." My friend said. "How about kidnapping her?"

"No!" I said. "I'm not kidnapping Maribell... I'm just going to take her..." I said calmly and weekly. I was so tired that I thought I could pass out at anytime...

"And you think she'll come with you?! Are you crazy?! Dude the girl is damn happy there! What do you think she'll do?! Think! You got all lazy lovely ever since you met this Maribell of yours..." Edward said irritated. "Look, I have an idea-"

"No kidnapping." I cut him.

▪▪▪

When I got to the Argentum Pack, I was received by obnoxious glances. They knew what I was going to do. I was going to take back someone that belonged to me.

"Open the door." I said to weak man looking at me with fear.

"Y-you're a-are the Alpha S-sb-" the guard stuttered. "A-and the m-men? Are we in War?!" He said looking at my men. That was part of the plan.

The Argentum Pack wanted everything except a war. They were a very weak Pack, when we talked about forces and money. They had less than a hundred. Not to mention that one of my men could beat five of them with ease.

"Open the damn door, or you'll be the first..."

"Y-yes Sr." He, curiously bowed his head.

My men got in with me. I knocked the door of Irys Gresham, the latest Luna of the Argentum Pack.

A girl, with blond hair and grey eyes answers answered. I noticed her gasp when she set her eyes on me.

"Who is it, Anne?" I heard Irys voice.

The girl tried to speak while she looked at me, but her mouth remained opened.

"It's me, Mrs. Gresham." I got in her house.

Irys gasped too. "What do you want?"

"Is it really a question?" I smirked. "My mate, where is she?"

"Can't you understand that Maribell is happy here. Your relationship is over!"

I shook my head. "She needed time, so I gave her. In fact I gave her three full months. I didn't reject her, neither did she. This isn't over, Irys."