30| Hormones

Maribell

That scent, that warmness... everything was so perfect that I didn't want it to end.

I opened my eyes and met a pair of golden ones. "Hey." He murmured.

"Hello." I said smiling. "I feel weak." I said, feeling my body different and lifeless.

"That's okay. Marks tend to get females weak." He explained.

"This isn't fair. When females are marked, we get heat, we feel weak!"

"Don't forget that we share feelings, darling." He kissed my forehead. I smiled. "How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Good." I sighed. "Can you stay?" I asked.

I've never been so vulnerable for someone in my whole life. At that moment I couldn't imagine my life away from Sebastian.

"I will." He smiled. "Today I'll dedicate my day on you. Only you. I'm devoted to you."

"Don't say that. The Moon Goddess can get jealous." I said seriously.

He laughed. The truth was that the Aurum Pack didn't give a damn to the Goddess like we, The Argentum Pack members.

Vergana raised me loving the moon goddess and when I met my real family, I was so happy that they loved the moon goddess as much I did!

But Sebastian and his people didn't care. The only reason they even accepted that she existed was because we had mates.

"I'm serious. I love the Moon Goddess. I believe in her."

"So do I. But we don't have to love her..." He said playfully.

"I love her. I was taught to. And more, she gave me the best gift of my life: you."

"Thinking in that way... I'm begging to love her." He kissed my cheek and then my neck and moved to my chin and then lips.

His lips kissed mine, softly and slowly, like we had all the time in the world. His lips sucked my lower one, then he bit it, and twisted, looking at my eyes with amusement, not allowing me to move my lips freely.

He let my lip go and kissed me again, but this time, angrily. He growled when I touched his hair.

He moved to my neck and stopped where my mark was. He didn't do anything, just breathed against it, but I arched my back, feeling my body shiver.

"Sebastian." I moaned when his tongue moved against my mark. "What are you doing?"

"The right question is, my sweet Maribell, what are you feeling?"

I didn't answer. I really didn't know what was happening to my body. I only knew that he had some kind of crazy effect on me. On my body.

He leaned closer to kiss me, but I turned my face. Trying to understand what was happening to my body.

"Is everything okay?" He asked me.

I nodded. "I need to...- I just need some space."

"Space? What have I done?"

"Not that kind of space! You know Newton's law, two bodies can not occupy the same place... got it?"

"I get it. Even though I'm not that good at physics."

"I can always teach you somethings. You know, if I thought you hydrodynamic we could change the way we distribute water in the Pack. You spend so much water!" I sighed. "Well and I could, I could teach you some botanic... because I'm not that good at physics and-"

"Are you nervous?"

"No, I'm not. Why do you think that? Maybe you're too relaxed!"

"You're talking too fast." He said.

"Maybe you're hearing too slowly!" I said.

He laughed. "Fine, beautiful." He kissed my forehead. "I'm going to take a shower."

"I thought you would stay..." I said childishy.

"I thought you wanted some space." He kissed me, but this time on the lips again. I wrapped my hands around his neck, bringing him closer to me again. We kissed, slowly and softly.

We stopped for second and looked at each other. I looked at his lips and licked them, shamelessly and returned to his lips.

"Damn it, Maribell." Sebastian whispered between kissed.

I broke the kiss and laid my head on his shoulder. "This is so wrong!"

"It's okay." He said. "It is." He whispered than held my face so that I could face him. "It's just your hormones."

"My hormones?" I asked confused.

"Hormones are-"

"I know what hormones are, Sebastian. Again, I spent my whole life reading books. One book everyday." I said. "I just didn't know that they had this effect on me."

"Yes they do. Maribell, you didn't get to live a life of a normal teenager. And believe me, teenagers have a lot of hormones to release."

"So you're telling me that I didn't get to release my hormones- at least not enough hormones- and now I'm getting to release them?" Sebastian nodded. "So that's why I'm having this crazy need to kiss you- all the time?"

"I guess so." Sebastian said fighting to not to burst into laugh. "But that's completely normal. And you can kiss me whenever you wish, my queen. I won't care. I would never care." He kissed his mark, softly and hugged me and sniffed my scent. "I love your scent. I love everything in you! You're so perfect. So so perfect! I'm such a lucky man."

I smiled. "Thank you." I answered shyly. "Sebastian." I called him while his arms were still on my body.

"Yes, beautiful."

"Can I go to the Argentum Pack? Just to see them. Just for a day. I miss my mother and Theo! We can go together if you want. Just for a day..." I asked him.

He didn't answer. Just remained there. Sniffing my scent. Slowly.

"When?" He finally asked.

"I was thinking about next week."

"You really need to see your mom and Theo."

"Yes, that's what I said..."

"And that guy. Casper." He unwrapped his hands from my waist. And looked at my eyes.

I swallowed hard. I didn't even think about Casper.

"So he's still alive?" I asked confused. I really thought Sebastian killed him.

"He died?" He asked confused.

"Y-you... you didn't kill him?" I asked.

Sebastian smiled. His smile was so charmous. "No, Maribell. I didn't kill him. I wanted to- But I didn't."

I blinked a few times. Sebastian didn't kill anyone.

"I kill, Maribell. And I won't stop killing. But there's something I don't do; take someone's life without a reason. A good one." He heaved a sigh. "Now, you still care about him?"

▪▪▪
▪▪

WHAT IF SHE SAID YES?!

Thank you so much for reading!