46| Purple marks and some blood

Maribell

"So you're telling me that we should mate in less than a month?" I asked Sebastian, who held my hand softly.

I had just woken up and figured out that I slept for three days. When I woke up, Sebastian was beside me, with some tears streaming down his face.

Sebastian was so happy when he noticed that I had finally woken up. It was amzing to see how he cared about me. How he loved me.

Now, I was still eating and hearing Sebastian and Theo talk about me mating.

"Yes... I mean... if you want. But it will be amazing if we did so you stopped bleeding." Sebastian said holding my hand. I smiled he was so caring today that...

"Yes. Mating with Alpha Sebastian would solve all the problems." Theo said. I didn't like his scent mixed with Meredith's hovering in my room.

"Well that's not a bad idea. I really want to mate." I really wanted to have sex with Sebastian. The kind of pleasures he provided me were just adicting and I belived that sex was better. I mean, that's why people did it every time, right?

Beatriz and her mate Beta Ron were always smelling like fresh sex. Always. Their scent was always mixed with one another's. Always!

"Well, I should get going." Theo said.

I smiled.  "Thanks for checking on me."

"Always." He said and got out of my room.

Sebastian looked at me grinning wickedly. "So you really want to mate, huh?" He smirked.

I covered my face with my hands, embarrassed. "Sebastian!" I yelled at him.

"Answer me." He removed my hands from my face and wrapped his huge hand around my wrists. 

"Yes... I really do want to mate." I said.

Sebastian let go of my wrists and kissed my neck softly and sometimes sucked, making me sure he was leaving some purple marks.

"Sebastian..." I growled when I felt his hand on the hem of my pyjamas blouse.

"Let's just take that off." Sebastian murmured, raising my blouse. I helped him by raising my arms. He looked at my bare torso and smirked.

I felt his not lips on the middle of my breasts, leaving small kisses down my stomach, making my whole body shiver and my core clench uncountable times,  while his hands were already on the hem of my pyjamas pants.

When he got to my stomach, he took off my pyjamas pants slowly, making me whimper,  impatient. Sebastian just kept smirking looking at me.

"Let me give you an idea of how things will be once we mate." He said once he removed my pants.

I nodded, desperated to feel his fingers on my core again.

He kissed my stomach again before biting my black panty and sliding it off my body. That was different he had never done that to me and it just turned me on.

He kissed the inner part of my tights and sucked at times, making me roll my eyes with pleasure.

I expected him to stop kissing my tights at any minute, but I felt his lips closer and closer to my core.