45| Sleep

Sebastian

The doctors made the blood stop, but Maribell was still unconscious. Sleeping.

"Why isn't she awake?! She was in her heat! I could smell it! She wasn't supposed to bleed like that! Why isn't she awake? Just tell me what the fuck is happening with my mate!"

I was scared. Desperated. I felt like I was loosing myself... if Maribell died, I don't know what I would do. I would lose my mind. I would kill myself...

"Alpha Sebastian... we still don't know what's happening with Luna Maribell... it may have something to do with her being a Lunar wolf-"

"Indeed it is." I saw Alpha Theo getting in my room. My wolf growled. He didn't want him close to our mate and neither did I. Seeing him throwing Maribell to the floor like that... I still felt like I should kill him.

"Stay away from my mate." I said blocking his way.

"Alpha Sebastian- look, I'm sorry, I know I hurt Maribell... But you have to remember that she's my sister. I want to see her well."

"I don't want him close to me." Silas growled inside me.

"He knows more about Lunar wolves than we do. Than this doctors know." I said back.

Silas just growled but didn't say much.

I sighed, swallowing my pride. I didn't want him close, but I didn't want to lose my mate. Not now...

"Okay... you can see her." I said. "But if you do something to my girl-"

"I'm not getting out of this house alive. I know." He smiled. "Don't worry. I do want to get out of here to mate with Meredith soon."

I rolled my eyes at his lame joke.

Alpha Theo took care of Maribell and exchanged some information with the Pack doctor while he did it.

"So... Alpha Sebastian... Maribell is just resting, since she lost a lot of blood." Theo explained.

"For how long will she stay like this?" I looked at Maribell, sleeping softly with a lot of tubes around her.

"Since she's a Lunar wolf, maybe a day or two..."

I nodded. "And the bleeding?" I asked.

"Well... she's was on her heat. It explains why she was was so violent and couldn't control her forces. That's how female Lunar wolves start their heats. The bleeding is a part of a Lunar wolf heat..."

"So you're telling me that Maribell will always bleed? Every month?"

"Well... if you mate her... all of your problems will be solved..."

"At least now mating her will be more than urgent. Just think about your boners! They'll be gone! All of your sexual frustration..." Silas said. He was always thinking about Sex.

"Just shut up!"

"Thank you..." I said and dismissed the Pack doctor and his team. Alpha Theo stayed there for a while, checking on somethings in Maribell.

Once he was done, he asked to talk to me. We went to my office.

"Have a sit." I said, while I sat on my chair. He sat on the chair in front of mine and looked at me. "Talk."

"As you can see, I'm Meredith's mate-"

"You want me to allow her to move to your pack, I presume." I was already expecting that. Alpha Theo nodded. "I need her to sign some stuff and it will all be done." I shrugged.

"Do we really need her to sign. Can't I... just take her?"

I narrowed my eyes. "She doesn't want you, does she?" I pitied that man. Having a mate who doesn't want you hurts, especially when your mate loves another person.

"No... just let me take her. She'll learn to love me..."

"Theo..." I smiled. "I've been in that position. Maribell didn't want me, at all. So I took her with me twice. Once away from... That bitch, Vergana and the second time... I took her away from your mother... And it didn't help."

"But you guys are okay now..."

"Let me tell you something man. I was lucky. Maribell is kind and soft. And I had to control my temper... But the part of taking her against her will didn't help much. Don't do that." I said. "And I wouldn't allow, of course. It would be like kidnapping."

Alpha Theo didn't say nothing.

"Look man, since you'll be here to train, try to get closer to her a bit." I shrugged.

Theo nodded. "I understand." Theo was a Pacific guy. He would end up regretting what he done after he had to take care of person like Meredith. I had a relationship with that woman and she wasn't easy.

Thank the Goddess my mate arrived...

My Maribell... I missed her badly already.

...
Hehe!