60| Sea of emotions

...

Maribell

I looked at my left and right side. Nobody could see me getting into the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test!

I quickly got in the Pharmacy, that was surprisingly empty, except for the lady who was sleeping on top of the counter, waiting for costumers. Her scent hit my nostrils. She was human.

"Ahm... hello?"

The woman, almost jumped on her chair and looked at me in awe. "Woah! Y-you're-"

"Maribell." I nodded.

"The Maribell. The Luna... I-I never tought I would see you in person! You are so so beautiful! Stunning! Waw!"

I blushed and smiled. "Ahm... thank you- ahm, do you have a... pregnancy test?" I asked.

"Omg! You're pregnant! The Pack will be so happy! By the way, I may be human but I have a mate. So I'm part of the Pack." She said proudly, while she leaned her elbow on the counter. "My mate, his name is Titus, is one of the warriors. So so hot. So tall. So... active, you know..." She said with ďreamy eyes.

"So... can get the-"

"Oh! The pregnancy test. I'm sorry I was already forgeting. It's not everyday that I receive a Luna in my pharmacy- actually, I have this pharmacy for ten years and-" I gave her a desperated look. "Okay! I have three brands-"

"Give me two of each!" I quickly said.

The woman chucked.  "I hope you have enough urine then."

"W-what? What do you mean?" I asked confused. I though she would take a blood sample.

"Luna, you have to pee on these." She gave me six pregnancy tests. "They take like a minute to give you the result. This one, will appear another thicker pink line, in front of the thin one. The other, is easier. It will appear the word 'pregnant'. And this one here will give you the word, 'positive'!"

"Okay." I took the six boxes that had the tests inside them. "Where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"The last door in that hallway." She said pointing at the only hallway in the Pharmacy.

"Thank you." I said and went into the hallway.

...

"This is so beautiful..." I looked at a small white coloured T-shirt. The cotton made material felt so smooth on my fingers. I couldn't believe my baby would wear that in a few months!

Tears still escaped my eyes when I remembered I was pregnant. I was so happy! But also so sad Sebastian didn't want kids yet...

"Our mate will love our pup! If he dosen't, I'll personally cut his balls!"

"Amarah!"

"Whatever! Buy the whole store!" She yelled happily in my mind.

"No! We just came to buy something for Beatriz' baby."

"And what about our baby? Silas will be happy, I'm sure"

I just chuckled and kept hearing my mate talking about our baby and what she will name him or her.