49| Finally

Maribell

Sebastian's eyes darkened. He looked surprised with what I said but I couldn't wait no longer. I felt like it was about time.

My wolf needed to mate and so did I. My body was heating with desire.

He captured my lips with his. I opened my mouth so his tongue exploded my mouth. He positioned his body on top of mine and kept kissing me. His lips left mine, giving me time to breathe, and went to my neck. He kissed and sucked the mark he made on my neck and I gasped at the feeling.

Sebastian held the hem of my night gown and took it off my body, leaving with my underwear only.

He holds my waist and pulls me closer to him. The other hand goes straight to my nipples. I arched my back at the feeling he was introducing me to.

His lips left mine and went to my collarbone, sucking it softly, making me bite my lip, so I didn't moan.

He was going downer, until his lips found my nipple.

"Sebastian." I gasped is name when he sucked my nipple and pinched the other simultaneously.

I whined when  his lips left my nipples and went downer. But I was happy that he was going to give some attention to the downer parts.

Sebastian was such a tease. He kissed my belly multiple time, slowly while he looked up at my frustrated face. He knew where I wanted him to my, but he didn't let my have that soon.

Once he reached my white cotton panty, not very sexy, I have to admitn, he pulled them downer I moved my legs so he could take them off me, quicker- until Sebastian held my legs together.

"Patience, Maribell." He said with a grin on his face.

"I-I can't! Sebastian... just do it!" I said, frustrated.

Sebastian opened my legs and licked the inner side of my tight. "This is the first time I'll be making love with you, Maribel. I want to enjoy every moment with you." He said.

He finally took my panties off, leaving me completely naked. Sebastian looked at my body, seeming mesmerized by every piece of it.

"You're so damn perfect that being you should be a sin." I couldn't help but blush. He leaned and kissed me again. This time, it was hotter than ever.

I touched his neck and his air and he growled, between kisses, seeming to like it.

I felt his fingers, caressing my core, giving especial attention to my clit.

"Sebastian..." I moaned when he increased his pace. I felt a subtle change in his touch and it was no longer his forefinger touching me. It was his thumb, while his forefinger was on my entrance.

He entered his forefinger inside my wet folds. It felt uncomfortable, not pleasurable.

He kissed my neck and then my forehead. "Are you sure?" He asked me, with his finger still burried inside me.

"You're my mate, I love you. I couldn't be more sure." I said breathless, while his thumb worked on me.

"I love you too, babe." He kissed my lips again. Without any warning, he left my core. "Finish it." He said

"W-What?" I asked confused.

"Touch yourself, Maribell." He took my hand, and led it to my core. My fingers touched my core and I felt how really wet I was.

My middle finger touched my clit and I started moving it softly, but eventually increased my pace.

"Like that babe, touch yourself just like that." Sebastian but his lip.