58| Mine, Only

Maribell

I was still so upset with Sebastian! He denied my orgasm! My orgasm.

What kind of punishment was that?!

I kept cutting the vegetables like the same say I was planing on cutting Sebastian's dick, to make sure he was going to digest every piece of it!

I felt two strong hands wrap on my waist. His scent was intoxicating. He kissed my cheek and then my neck and-

Be strong, Maribell!

I raised the knife I was holding. "Get your hands off my body or you have this knife inside your body."

"Someone is grumpy today." He was about to kiss my cheek when I shiftly turned to face him and placed the knife on his lips. "Don't touch me."

"Maribell! Sebastian!" I quickly took the knife away from his lips and smiled to my mom. "Don't you get enough of each other. You two were together less than two hours ago."

By being together she meant sex. I felt my cheeks heating up, thinking about the things I yelled...

"It's okay! I was young once and had a mate..." She said sadly. "We would make love every time we had time. We loved each other so much." She talking about my father, reminded me that I needed to talk to her about my past. There were things that I didn't understand and I thought she could tell me.

"I wish I had met him."

My mom smiled and touched my face. "Wherever he is, he must be proud of you." She smiled.

Sebastian kissed my forehead.

"Well, I have to finish this, so we can eat soon. I'm starved!" I smiled.

"You need help, babe?" Sebastian asked.

"No. I'm almost done. And I told you, go rest!"

"Yes, Alpha." He said smiling playfully, making him look younger. "I'm going to chat with your mother." I tired to kiss my neck but I pulled him away.

"I'm still upset." I said.

"You look cute angry." He laughed.

"Go away." I murmured and he obeyed me.

...

Once I finished cooking, Sebastian, my mom and I had dinner, talking happily.

Until I had to talk to my mom.

"Uhm... mom..."

"Yes, sweettie?" She smiled.

I looked at Sebastian, and he nodded, encouraging me.

"Well... uhm... there are some things I don't understand about my past. How didn't you notice that I wasn't a-"

"Lunar Wolf. How didn't I notice that you were a Lunar Wolf. The thing is- before I tell you the truth, will you please, please forgive me? Remember that I did everything because I love you and I wanted to protect you." I carefully nodded, afraid of knowing the truth and risking the love I felt for my mother.

"When you were born, Maribell, we were so happy. So, so happy. I still remember about your little crystalline eyes. We noticed you were a Lunar Wolf, in the very moment you opened your eyes. Don't think that we didn't like it- we were so proud!- but at the time, Lunar Wolves were always being kidnapped. Everyday! I was so scared...