27| Bellamy

Maribell

My alarm clock rang. I rolled out of my bed and sat on it. I rubbed my bed. I had a long day waiting for me.

Meeting the Pack. Almost everyone. How the Pack works and other things, and if I see something wrong, I had to find a way to fix it. That was essentially the work of a Luna, prevent the Pack from big problems. You see a small problem and try to fix it before it get bigger.

I had to be a very social person. Listening was the key.

I brushed my teeth, took a fast shower and dressed.

When I opened the door, I didn't find anybody. I was relieved. I didn't want to see, hear or smell Sebastian. We haven't talked since the the day Amarah took control. And was happy she did. She did the right thing.

I expected so much more from Sebastian. My my mate. He should have been in my side. Not in hers, just because her and her family are very respected! I didn't care!

But I wasn't giving up of being the Luna. I was committed with the Aurum Pack and nothing was going to stop me. Unless... well he rejected me, which would make my heart break into small pieces...

I ran downstairs and found Cecilia cooking as always.

"Good Morning Luna." She bowed her head to me.

"Good morning Cecilia!" I bowed my head too.

"Oh... Luna Maribell... don't do this things..."

"Cecilia, I mentioned mutual respect. If you bow your head, I bow mine too." I said smiling. "Simple!"

"Oh, Luna Maribell! You're so humble and sweet. The whole Aurum Pack loves you." She smiled. "And since it has been thirteen years since we don't have a Luna."

"Thirteen years?!" I exclaimed surprised.

"Yes, since Alpha Sebastian's parents died." She said sadly, while she added more flour in whatever she was doing. "Sebastian was still fifteen, finishing his studies then-"

"Then what?" I asked curiously, while I took an apple.

"I'm not allowed to say." Cecilia said. "Do you like chocolate cake?"

"Don't change subjects, Cecilia."

"No but-"

"Maribell." I froze when I heard his voice. His scent was delicious. So delicious that Amarah woke up on me. Ever since she took control, she hid herself. She didn't talk or anything. She was silent.

I slowly turned and faced Sebastian. "I'd like to talk to you." He said. His voice was deeper than the usual.

We both looked at Cecilia. Thankfully, She got the message and excused herself.

"Talk." I said.

"I didn't understand that Amarah took control from you. I know how hard it is to cont your wolf but you have to try and-"

"Sebastian, can you hear yourself?!" I cut him angrily.

I expected him to say 'sorry' to say that I he loved me. That I was his... that he only cared about me, not Meredith!

"When you don't when a guy looks at me and tells that I'm beautiful you can overreact! But when I see you with Meredith, you guys talking, laughing while you left your Luna alone, I'm losing control!"

"Maribell-"

"No! Let me talk now. Sebastian have you ever had in mind that you my first truth?! Even though I know my mom and Theo, I'm away from them! Here, I have you. Only you!" I took a long breath. "I'm eighteen, Sebastian. I never had a boyfriend. But you had. And Meredith was your girlfriend! I saw you kissing, making love, with so much passion!

"But I have to control myself." I finally said and turned to get away from him.

"Maribell-"

"You know what Sebastian?!" I finally said. "Fuck you. Fuck Meredith."

I took a few steps, but then I turned. "And don't worry, I'm not losing control. I mean it."

▪▪▪

"What's the next house?" I asked Beatriz, who was giding me to all of the houses in the Aurum Pack. I had to hear them, meet them, see theirs situation.

"Uhm... ahm... well-"

"Tell me, Beatriz!"

"The Bellamy's..."

"Why didn't you tell me? Is there anything wrong?" I asked happily.

"Nothing... let's go."

We walked to the Bellamy's house. It was big and beautiful. I bet it was one of those important people in the Aurum Pack.

We rang the doorbell. An old woman opened the door. She looked at me surprised.

"L-Luna." The woman swallowed hard and smiled. "You're really beautiful ah..."

"Who is it, mom?" I heard a young and familiar voice. And I knew that scent...

The woman opened the door a bit more and I saw who she was...

Meredith!

▪▪▪
▪▪