47| Please the Mate

Lemme get this straight. I did NOT steal or copy this story from no one!

This story is from my inspiration! Only mine. And a little bit of Disney of course .

Anyway... thanks for reading.

Maribell

"Oh God! Your belly is so big!" I said looking at Beatriz who was now four months pregnant. She looked more beautiful than ever. She was so cute. She had a different glow on her body.

Like always, she smelled like fresh sex.

She smiled. "Maribell!" She got up from her sit and hugged me. "I missed you..."

"Me too." I said.

"Sit." She said while she sat back on the armchair in her living room. It was so nice. It seemed like yesterday when I came here, hiding from Sebastian.

"I'm so happy you came. Ron said that I should stay here, resting and watching tv. And it was nice at first... But now... it's just so boring!" She complained.

"Aw, I'm sorry. But I'm sure he just wants to protect you and the baby!"

"Yes. I know." She smiled and then I noticed  that her eyes went to my legs. She grinned. "Maribell... is there anything I'm dying to know that you're not telling me?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Come on Maribell, the purple purple marks on your tights! And, the scarf you're wearing!" She laughed and I regretted wearing this skirt. That was an awful idea.

This marks made me frustrated because I realised that they would never disappear if Sebastian kept pleasuring me. Sure, I could just say no. But it was the best thing I'd ever felt in my whole life.

"It's okay, Maribell! It just shows that you guys are fine- well, more than fine."

I laughed. "Yes, more than fine. Exelent, actually." I told her.

"That's great! I'm so glad that you and Sebastian are fine!" She said, looking incredible happy. "Then why don't you mate? Look, Mari, I don't want to sound like I'm trying to control your life, but I heard about how your heat was and... you lost a lot of blood... I think you should mate, since you and Sebastian love each other...?"

I smiled. "It's okay. I really do want to mate him. Really! And I feel like Sebastian wants it too but he's waiting for me to say, let's mate!" I looked at my lap embarrassed. "I'm just afraid..." I murmured, playing with my fingers.

"Afraid of what, darling?" Beatriz asked softly.

"Ahm... how will I say this..." I sighed. "Mating is an especial moment... it should be special. I want it to be amazing. Something that he will remember. But I never... you know... had sex with anyone."

"Ooh... That problem. Look, I wasn't a virgin when I mated with Ron and it was mind blowing. But I know that if we mated while I was a virgin, it would still be amazing, because it doesn't matter if you guys had sex with ten guys or zero guys or even a hundred of them. Mating will always be special because it was with your mate."

I nodded. "Yeah! It will be amazing!"

"Yes! You'll learn more things with time. See, since you guys are into the orals now... you're in a good way!"

"We?" I asked.

"Yeah... you two. Don't you guys pleasure each other?"

"Ahm... no?" I say a bit uncomfortable with that conversation. "I mean... He does everything."