39| Intimacy

Maribell

I woke up. My whole body ached, as if it was the first time I shifted.

I opened my eyes and the first person I was was Sebastian. He smiled and cupped my cheek.

"S-Sebastian..." I murmured.

"Shhhh... rest..." he kissed my forehead.

"Don't leave me... please." For no reason, I started crying. "I'm afraid..."

Sebastian hugged me. "It's okay. It's okay..."

"I'm a monster..." I sobbed against my mate's chest.

"No. No love... being a lunar wolf isn't being a monster. It is beautiful... You're beautiful." He kissed the top of my head. "I love you. I love you even more now."

I looked at him in disbelief. How can someone love me that way. Unconditionally.

I kissed him, hungrily. For seconds Sebastian didn't move, maybe shocked. But then I felt his hands on my body and his tongue inside my mouth and.

In a swift move, he pinned my hands above my head. "You're driving me crazy... I'm crazy about you."

"Me too." I said. "But I like it."

He kissed me, but this time with so much dominance and intensity that I almost lost my senses. He bites my lower lip and looks at me, as we breathe.

I could swear that the colour of my eyes changed. But he didn't seem to care.

Before we could kiss again, the door was opened, again. By Freya, again.

Sebastian rolled his eyes and sat on the bed.

"Uhm... sorry, I didn't want to interrupt your hook up section... I was worried. You guys were here for more than three hours and-"

"Freya, I'm fine."

"Like Fine fine? Your eyes look werid... You're not angry or anything...?"

"No... I still have to find out why do the coulour of my eyes change... But I'm fine."

Sebastian nodded. "We still have to know why you're a lunar wolf. A different kind of lunar wolf."

"Well... I'll just tell everyone that you're fine. Like... way fine." She smiled wickedly.

Freya got out and slowly closed the door.

I sighed and looked at Sebastian. He smiled. "We should take a bath to relax." He says.

I nodded a bit confused with the "we". We never took bath or even shower together. Sure, Sebastian had seen my body, all of it. But I never saw him naked.

I wondered how he looked... how his sculpted body was. I had see him naked and Goddess, his abs should be praised! I had noticed the well defined v-line that goes straight to his pe- oh what are you thinking about Maribell?!

"His size." I heard Amarah inside my head with a wicked voice. "Just look at it. See if it is big enough."

My eyes travelled to Sebastian's pants while he got up from the bed and talked something that I really didn't hear.

He stopped in front of me. My eyes still on the bulge of his pants. I never thought that his manhood needed so much space in his pants.

"Oh my Goddess! I don't think he'll fit inside me! I'm going to die a virgin!"

I felt my face heating up, because I just couldn't take my eyes out of his- well bulge...?

"Maribell!" I looked at Sebastian's face this time.

"W-what?"

"Bath? Remember?"

"Oh yah!" I jumped out of our bed and ran to the bathroom. Sebastian filled the bathtub, while I was still taking my clothes off.

I saw him taking his shirt off.

"Come." His voice sounded huskier than the normal... He was still wearing his jeans pants.

The warm water covered my body. Then I looked at him. He was looking at me.

"Join me." I said. "Come closer to me."

Sebastian removed the rest of the clothes that were still on his body. I played with the water, trying to ignore that my mate was naked, now right behind me, kissing the back of my neck.

"Sebastian..." I murmured when his lips landed on the mark on my neck.

I felt his hand on my breasts. I gasped surprised and tried to relax. He pulled me closer to him my waist with one arm, while the other was busy with my nipples.

I, on the other hand could just close my eyes and enjoy the pleasure he was providing me.

His fingers squeezed my nipples making them get harder. Moans escaped from my mouth, mixtured with his name.

The other arm who was on my waist went downer. I felt his hand in contact with my core.

"S-Sebastian what-"

"Shhh..." he kissed my neck softly.

He rubbed my core roughly. With intense moves. I let my head go on his shoulder and arched my back.

"Sebastian- Ah!" I moaned out loud. "Oh... for the Godess! This is too much."

He took my clit with his fingers and squeezed it. I rolled my eyes held his hair. While he worked on my core.

I felt the tension build up inside my core. I was losing it...

I felt like my body exploded.

I took a final breath and turned kissing him hungrily. Making the sopy water overflow form the bathtub.

"I...love...-"

He captured my lips again. "...you." I said between kisses.

He cupped my cheeks with his callused hand. He looked inside my eyes, his eyes were darker than then normal.

"Maribell, I wanna mate you."

...
Let's mate.