Chapter 3 - Like You

*Jennifer's POV*

Chloe was coming towards us. She was smiling and jumping. Typical Chloe.

"What happened? You finally met your woman crush or what?" I asked.

She smiled. "Hahah, Jen. It was something better than that."

"What?" asked Sarah.

"MATTHEW ASKED FOR MY NUMBER GUYS, HE SAID WE SHOULD GO OUT SOME TIME."

WHAT? OMFG

"Omg that is awesome, Chloe!"

"OH MY GOD."

"WHAT??"

And the reactions kept going like that.

I was suddenly distracted by a boy staring at me from the other sode of the hotel's restaurant. He left when he saw that I noticed him. I couldn't see his face.

Then we all started eating. And that was when I saw Carter coming towards us... or more like towards Isabelle.

"ERRRM, Izzy" I warned her.

Isabelle looked at me, then he saw Caryer coming. She looked shocked.

"Hey, enjoy your meal, girls. Isabelle can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah sure." Isabelle answered. She looked back at us and opened her mouth like she was screaming when they were leaving the place.

*CARTER'S POV*

It felt like we have been walking forever, and we haven't even said a word. I had to say something.

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay. Are you okay?"

"Is that why you interrupted me? Just to make sure I'm okay? Well yeah, I am."

Omg what did I say to her? She was pissed. It was getting worse and worse. Why couldn't I just kiss her right now? Ah.

"Actually, no. I was going to ask if you would come to have dinner with us tonight? With the boys?" I was stressed. What if she said no?

"What? Only me?" she asked.

"Oh no, by you I meant the whole group, The whole Retarded Girls."

"Retarded Kids..." she fixed my answer.

I almost thought she hated me until her hand touched my arm.

"Okay we will be coming tonight, see you there."

"The boys are excited to meet the girls... Just wanted to say it. One of the boys really like... the curly haired girl." I smiled. I didn't know her name.

"Sarah? Hahahah alright, you won't tell me who he is, will you? Youre such a tease." She smiled so bright that her smile gave me the energy.

"Yeah..." I said.

She smiled again. Then she turned her back and left.

*Isabelle's POV*

I told everything to girls. I told them thag we were going to dinner tonight with the boys.

"So, is this like a date?" Jennifer asked. Her face was so confused and it looked so funny.

"YEAH, Jennifer. Don't worry there will be food there." Sarah answered.

"How hilarious you are today, Sarah. Why are you so excited about it? You like one of them?" said Jennifer with a sarcastic voice.

Sarah didn't answer for 5 seconds ans she was like. "No... No... what are you talking about huh?"

The conversation was over.

*Chloe's POV*

We all got dressed. We got into the taxi and Matthew called me on our way to there.

"Hello" I was so nervous.

"You're coming tonight, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, see you there." I said.

I was so excited about tonight because it was my first date with Matthew. Technically, it wasn't a date because there will be like 10 boys and 4 girls. Let's say some boys won't show up tonight, then there will be at least 6 of them.

"It has been like 100 hours. When will we arrive?" Jennifer asked. She seemed bored. I knew she didn't want to come with us. I could feel how stressed she was. I and Isabelle had our dates, but Sarah and Jennifer didn't. Somehow I felt like there was something that Sarah wasn't telling us.

We arrived and Matthew was there to welcome us.

"Let me take you to your seats, ladies." He laughed. We all laughed too.

When we got there, there was only Jack G, Carter, Shawn, Cameron, Brent and Nash. OH AND plus Matthew.

We were all having a great time, drinking, eating, making jokes and laughing. It has been 2 hours and none of us were bored, even for a second.

Carter's arm was around Isabelle's and they were looking into their eyes and they looked happy. The tension between them is just... nuts.

Then Carter said whispered something to Isabelle's ear, then they got up and said

"We're going out now. We'll be back." Isabelle chuckled.

Hahahah this gurl...

I was sitting next to Matthew, we have been talking for hours and... he's literally my soul mate. My leg was touching his and it felt weird.He ignites the sparks in my body. Whatever. I'm not a pervert.

"Let's get drink?" Matthew asked me.

"Yeah, let's get some." I answered. Then we left.

*Sarah's POV*

Carter and Isabelle left. Matthew and Chloe left. It was only me and Jennifer left now from the girls.

I was sitting between Jack G and Shawn. They were both trying to talk to me and they were telling sarcastic joles and onsults to each other. Jack was saying something funny, in a voice that only I could hear. I had no idea what he was saying but he looked so cute. He was a little bit drunk, which made him more adorable.

"You shouldn't drink anymore." I giggled.

"Not your business..." he joked and laughed. I felt his breath on my face. Then he spilled the drink on me, only a little bit.

"Oh my god I have to clean it, wait." Jack followed me as I was on my way to WC. I looked at Jennifer and she glared at me. I saw the "yeah go ahead leave me here" look.

I never told to any of the girls but I've talked to Jack before. On Twitter. We follow each other.

So I cleaned my dress and when I turned Jack was so close to me. SO CLOSE.

"It's girl's room, you fucker! GET OUT" I laughed.

"Oh again, it's none of your business." he smiled.

"I really like you." he hissed.

UM, WHAT

I breathed out.

HE IS DRUNK I said to myself.

I looked at his face one more time before his lips roughly crashed onto mine.