Chapter 25 - Unprofessional

*Sarah's POV*

After our show, I went straight to my car, getting to Shawn’s house as soon as possible. I didn’t know where Jack was. I couldn't think through anything. My phone was ringing. It was Chloe. I didn’t answer.

When I got there, there were paps. I did my best to survive until the door. I got in the house.

"Where's Shawn?" I said and realized that I had been crying all way.

"Upstairs but.." I didn’t listen the rest. I didn't care. I needed to see Shawn.

"SHAWN!" I screamed at his face. But there was nothung wrong with him.

"Do you see how it feels now?" he asked.

"Shawn are you okay, what happened?"

"Oh my god Sarah, you are so dumb. You believed in this lie that I spreaded. Do you know understand what it means to lose someone?" he said. "And did you really think someone would kill himself for you? What are you? God? Hell no Sarah."

"You're sick Shawn. You need help. Can you imagine what your fans are going through now? I asked.

"I don’t care. I wanted to make you upset and I did." after he said this I was about to leave the room, but he hit my head. Now the whole world was black.

I opened my eyes in a dark place. I was tied on a chair. What the hell? Shawn was talking to someone, I didn't move so they were still thinking I was blocked out.

"You can't get all of the girls here. Specially not Jen." Shawn said quietly

"I'm not getting Jen. I can't. She wouldn't believe a lie like this, or she would bring Cameron with her. Hah, Cameron..." he said and fake-laughed. "I have more plans for her, for them." that voice was Brent's. THEY WERE BOTH SICK FUCKERS.

*Jennifer POV*

"Chloe call her again!" I yelled. "I can't believe he did this. He could have called her to get her attention. I feel sorry for the fans. God, he's sick. He made himself look like he committed suicide. That's not okay." I breathed out. Cameron came near me and touched my shoulder. I swear he made me feel the best with a little touch.

"She's not answering. Matthew, call her mother." Chloe said and Matthew called her. After talking to her he nodded his head.

"Shawn said to his mother that Sarah blocked out and he was taking him to the hospital." Matthew said.

"Call the hospital!" Chloe said.

"Are you guys serious? Chloe, can't you see that Sarah is kidnapped?"

"Jennifer,  you should stop watching so many movies and get a social life." Carter said.

"No, don't you get it?!" I said. Thankfully we didn't have shows this weekend, so we didn't need to tell people that she was kidnapped. Well, they didn’t believe me but I knew it.

They called the hospital, there was no person named "Sarah' there. Jack was crying. I had never seen him crying before, until then.

"Jennifer, what do we do now?"

"Stop quoting your song and call 911." I said and they gave me the why the fuck are you even joking it's not funny look.

After spending 3 hours at the police station, I was bored and hungry.

"Where are you going?" Cameron asked. I wanted to scream stop being over protective but I didn’t have the power to say it.

"I'll get some food and then pee."

"I'm coming, you go first, I'll catch you." he said and I nodded. I got my food and came back.

"Where's Cameron?"  I asked.

"We're not your boyfriend's baby sitter!" Isabelle said madly, I didn't answer. I knew the reason why she was angry was because Sarah was missing.

"I saw him going out but I didn't pay attention." Nash said. What the hell? I called him but he didn’t pick up.

Then a private number called me.

"Hello?" I opened the phone.

"Your pretty faced boyfriend is with us... Wanna see him? Come to the location I'll send you." he said.

I heard Cameron's noise back. He yelled.

"DON'T COME JE-" he shut down the phone before I could even react. I told the guys everything and they all came with me. With the police. The police sent me first to see what that person who took away Camerin was going to say.

Cameron was tied, and shirtless. Sarah was at the other side of the room. I looked up, which I wish I didn't. There were at least 5 guys with guns. I hoped the police could swe those men.

"I told you not to come!" Cameron sounded so tired.

Then 2 guys came out. It was Brent... And Shawn. The people that used to be my friends.

"So I go first..." Brent started talking "Well first of all, unlike Shawn I took away Cameron because I know you would be more scared if I kidnapped and hurt him..."

"You won't hurt him!!!" I said. Cameron was trhing to escape his chair.

"Shut up!" now Shawn was talking. "So I took Sarah because she's a selfish slut. She wouldn't care if I took Jack, would you Sarah?" he said and kissed her. Ew.

"Brent we can solve this, you don't need any if these things. Let's talk abou-"

"WE ARE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT IT!" he said and grabbed his knife and scratched Cameron's stocmach. Cameron moaned, but I knew it hurt so much and he wanted to scream.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Revenge..." Shawn and Brent said at the same time.

I looked up and saw that all men with guns were gone. Thanks cops. Brent came so close to me, I noticed he was crying. He held my face.

"You're not someone like this. Drop your knife, Brent. I know you are not." I said. Shawn didn't have any knives, so he wasn't dangerous at all.

Brent came one step closer and kissed me and I did my best not to throw up. I did a quick move and took his knife.

"How unprofessional!" I said sarcastically.

"You'll never love me, will you?" said Shawn to Sarah.

The police came in, but Brent had another knife. I don’t know how, but it appeared suddenly. He took it and said "And you'll never love me too, right?" to me then he stabbed himself.