Chapter 9 - Apologise You

What? What the hell?

My heart is about to explode. I feel the nausea. I couldn't talk, like something was stopping me. I breathed out the air I never noticed I was holding.

"Um... they should be around somewhere. I have to go." I said.

He had a girlfriend? He was fooling me all the time. Shawn was right. I should have stayed away from Jack. The night he kissed me, it was a lie. He kissed me knowing he has a girlfriend. He talked to me unabashedly all the time.

I was about to cry but I didn't let my tears drop. I had to find him and I found him at the lobby.

"Congrats, Jack! Your girlfriend is here!"

"What?" he was baffled. So was I.

"You fooled me all the time, nothing we lived was true, all that we've been through was a lie! You lied to me. You made me look like I'm the second woman in your life! You ruined my summer!" I couldn't stop my tears dropping. I started crying. I should leave here before I start sobbing.

"Sarah, I'm sorry I..."

"Let me explain it..." he added.

I ran to my room. Locked the door and jumped on bed. I didn’t want to listen to his bullshit. I buried my head on the pillow so he couldn't hear me sobbing. He was knocking the door. Then Jennifer came, she yelled at Jack, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. I heard people running, they must be the girls. They got into the room. They hugged me.

"He..." I couldn't talk because I was sobbing.

"You don't need to say anything, we know what happened. Jennifer coerced him a little bit." Isabelle said.

Jennifer didn’t say anything. She looked mad. Probably because she has never seen me that sad before.

*Jennifer's POV*

Few hours later.

"Did you tell them?" Cameron said.

"The tour thing? No, Sarah is not okay thanks to your friend."

"You should tell them today because you leaving so soon, Jennifer."

"I know, Cameron!" I sounded mad, even though I didn't mean to.

"Sorry, Cam. I hate seeing my friends upset." I apologised.

He took me to their room. There was like 5 people... AND JACK. DAMN, I HATE YOU.

Jack came closer to me.

"Jennifer, you have to listen to me I never meant to..."

I interrupted him.

"HURT HER, right? You didn't mean to hurt her! But you did, Jack! You broke one of my best friends' heart! I can't stand seeing her sad! Oh also your girlfriend doesn't know you hooked up with someone else, does she? What if someone tells her? YOU WILL LOSE BOTH OF THEM! Breaking 2 girls' heart? Yeah go and do it."

"Are you threatening me?!" he pointed his finger at me.

I laughed at his finger.

"What, now... You're going to beat a girl? Is that all you can do? Hurting girls. And yes, the answer is YES! If you try to hurt her again, I will tell everyone!"

"Calm down, Jennifer!" Cameron said.

Boys were watching me. Like I killed someone. No, I just warned someone.

"Now go and write a song about it, Jack!"

I winked.

"Jennifer come here." Brent took me out of the room. Or more like he dragged me.

"The most badass sarcastic bitch ever." someone whispered as I was leaving.

"Yeah, thanks." I answered. I didn’t see who said, I didn't care.

*Brent's POV*

Wow, Jennifer literally made everyone in the room shut up. She was right at some point, but she was so protective when it comes to her friends. I like Jen so much since I met her but it looks like Cameron took a step before I did. Did I have any chance of getting Jennifer back? Maybe. She is the most hilarious, sarcastic and badass person I've ever met. I left the room and caught Jennifer.

"Jennifer, are you okay?"

She was crying. Maybe because she's mad... but it was something more than that. I could feel it. Somehow I understand her so much, more than I should.

"I was so confused about something, and then this Jack shit happened. I cry when I get mad. More than Jack, I am so confused. My nerves are wrecked. I can't do this anymore."

"Whatever it is, it will be okay, Jennifer" I hugged her.

She hugged back and it felt so warm. Her tears rolled down her face and dropped on my shirt.

"Well, sorry." she smirked

I smiled. I kissed her cheek, at first she was ok with it but then she stepped away....

*Jennifer's POV*

I really like Cameron but I lose my shit whenever I'm with Brent. He makes me feel good, he calms me down. He is serious my savior.

I don’t want to choose one of them. I cared about them both.

When Cameron said we could tour with them, but it all depends on ME, he meant that I have to go out with him. I knew it all way long.

Brent has been hugging me for 3 minutes and didn't get tired of me. He cares about me. But I doubt if Cameron cares about me. I am confused. I don’t want to hurt anyone... So maybe I should stay away from both of them?

Brent kissed my cheek and I stepped away. I couldn't do this to Cameron or Brent. k

"See you, Brent. Just know that...." I paused.

"What?" he asked.

Just know that what? I have a crush on 2 people and I don't know what to do?  Yup. Awesome, Jennifer.

"Nevermind... take care of yourself." I said and left there quickly.

I can't see both of them. Not anymore. I'll have to avoid them. I will have time to think about this.

*Matthew's POV*

I was in our room with the boys. They were happy the girls would tour with us.

A blonde girl with red cheeks came in the room. Oh Jack's girlfriend...

I can't say I like her because I don't know her. They've been dating for a while and if Jack is happy, them I'm happy for my bro.

"I finally found you, Jack!" she said with a cheerful voice then she kissed Jack and sat near him.

Jack seemed so unwilling to kiss her.