Chapter 11 - Dating You?

*Isabelle's POV*

"Carter... why did you do that?" I asked.

"What do you mean? I'm not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?"

"No, I didn't mean that... You could've told me about it."

"Okay... seriously. You're scared of fans. I get it. But don't you think our relationship is more than this whole fans thing?"

"Why would I be scared of your crazy fans?" I said. I AM NOT FUCKING SCARED.

"You keep planning the future. You're so selfish that you only care about youself."

"Is that what you really think?" I asked. Tears were coming.

"It is..." he answered.

So... is it over now?

*Jennifer's POV*

We published the video. Everyone freaked out... Youtube was crashing. Everyone now knows Isabelle is with Carter. Literally. She is getting so much love and hate at the same time.

Some fans are happy that we will be alk together and some fans aren't... You just can't please everyone.

I had to talk to Cameron about us. I mean are we dating? Are we like best friends? Are we fuck buddies? Just kidding, but I need to talk to him.

I found him in his room and talked to him about random stuff for 30 minutes. The time is now.

"Cameron, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, you don't even need to ask me to ask a question."

How funny.

"Promise you won't make fun of me."

"Come on, say it... I promise." he smiled.

"Cameron, are we... like... you know..." I paused... "dating?" YES FINALLY.

He just laughed. Damn, I knew it. My face is probably so red right now. Being ashamed...

"You promised..."

He didn't let me say anything else and he kissed me. He pushed me against the wall.

Excuse me, sir?

"Okay... I got my answer." I answered him as I was trying to catch my breathe. I smiled.

Damn, I like him.

"I love you." he said.

I didn’t give an answer.

NEXT MORNING

We are leaving to go home today and we will be back in 3 weeks. We all said goodbye and stuff. I don’t like moments like this. It's not like we're leaving forever. We'll be back in few weeks. I can survive without my boyfriend for a couple weeks.

Chloe was crying because he was said to leave Matt.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, CHLOE?
STOP CRYING.
UH.

*Sarah's POV*

Everyone said goodbye. We'll come back on 3 weeks so this is not a goodbye at all but whatever. Shawn didn't make it to here because he left yesterday night to go to Canada. He'll be back in 3 weeks too. Chloe was crying and Jennifer was glaring at her, with the judgemental looks. Hahahah I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

We were about to go to our plane then someone ran towards my back.

I turned my back, hoping it was Shawn even though I knew he left yesterday.

It was Jack. Not you again.

I turned and got faster to catch the girls. He pulled my arm.

"What are you doing?" I asked madly.

"Please you have to listen to me!"

"I don’t. Whatever you need to tell, go tell your girlfriend..."

"We're not dating. You have to listen to me!"

"Stop lying! I'm done with your lies, I'm done with you!"

"You're... you're with Shawn. Aren't you?" his voice was shaking. He looked sad. I don’t care. I didn’t answer.

I turned my back and headed to our plane.

*******2 WEEKS LATER******

"HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME!" Isabelle was shouting.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jennifer asked.

Isabelle gave her phone to her. Jennifer was shocked. What was it?

I took a look at it too. It was Carter, with a girl. More than 'with a girl' he was hugging a girl. It didn't look like a friendly hug....

"I'll kill him..." Chloe said.

****

Few hours later, after that Carter shit, I checked my Twitter. Isabelle wanted to be alone for a while.

"@ShawnnMendes: Can't wait to come back and see people I love again."

Aww how cute.

"@CameronDallas: I miss her. @JenniferAllen pic.twitter.com/asvdhah28"

"@CameronDallas: I should've kissed you more."

GET A ROOM. I'm not sure of he meant Jennifer in the last tweet, but still, get a room.

"@BrentRivera: maybe I don't deserve her."

I feel sad for him, to be honest.

"@herefortheretarded: is jen and cam dating?? @SarahDornan"

What should I say, huh? Sometimes following fans suck. Whatever. I miss Shawn. He will be the first person I will see.

"I saw you and Shawn at Florida 2 weeks ago! Are you guys together? @SarahDornan"

Well shit.

*Isabelle's POV*

How did he do this to me? I texted him, I couldn't call him because we're out of US.

"So was she worth it? You were the one who made me believe in us. This is what we were worth? You love her now? Everything you told me was a lie? You do nothing but hurt me. You cheated on me because we had a small arguement. I can't believe you. " I texted him.

"Look Isabelle, it's not what it looks like. I made a big mistake, but I can fix it. Let me talk to you when we come back." He answered 17 minutes later.

Shut the fuck up. I didn't reply. I'm done. I didnt expect him to be that honest. He just confirmed that he cheated on me...

*Jennifer's POV*

Cameron better stop sharing selfies with me or I'll die. Seriously, everyone was asking if we were dating but I won't be the one who answers this. I want HIM to answer this.

And Brent has been tweeting pretty sad stuff lately. If I am the reason for this, it would make me even more sad. In fact, inside I knew it was because of me. A year ago I was just a simple high schooler and now people are chasing me? I don't get it. It doesn't slund real.

Today we're going back to US. I took a Vine on the plane and shared it. Let's have some fun.

After we landed, we saw fans coming to hs and asking for photos. I took photos with them. They were all so sweet, they l told us so many good things. One of them looked at me.

"Are you dating Cameron?" she asked me.

I don't know what to say. If I say NO, Cam will learn about it, and he will say that we talked about this before. If I sayYES, it will be on everywhere in few seconds.

I have to be brave, I guess.